Should the Following Threads be Archived

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I voted.

Gagh, Why are you blackballing New Age Posting?

This isn't good.

I voted no.....Fuck off Gagh, you Porpoise Raping bitch.

jack

ha ha, duals votes don't count LOLOL

Gagh

Χριστόφορος

This isn't good.

You were told when you were released that if you continued to contribute toward nothing but long, sprawling WE ARE NAP JACK JACK JACK NAP CONCHAGA threads, you'd be placed back down in Daycare.

I'd rather move the threads, than Daycare you. But believe me, your lot is pushing a fine line at the moment - at least this way everyone, including you gets to vote, so it's not really Blackballing, is it?

Having said that, if you want to continue to fill Speak Freely with your pathetic NAP threads, then I will shitcan you. Got it?

You were told when you were released that if you continued to contribute toward nothing but long, sprawling WE ARE NAP JACK JACK JACK NAP CONCHAGA threads, you'd be placed back down in Daycare.

I'd rather move the threads, than Daycare you. But believe me, your lot is pushing a fine line at the moment - at least this way everyone, including you gets to vote, so it's not really Blackballing, is it?

Having said that, if you want to continue to fill Speak Freely with your pathetic NAP threads, then I will shitcan you. Got it?

Why the fuck are you sneaking around DayCaring evrey thread I make in Speak Freely?

I'm free to post whatever I like rather you like it or not. Do what you have to cocksucker because New Age Posting owns your cowardly ass. Just like we own Conchaga and Jack.

Fuck off Gagh, you deserve it.

I'm The Next Big Thing. This isn't good. :bigass:

Donovan

beer, I want beer
voted!

How's the pawning going Gagh? :bigass:

jack

How's the pawning going Gagh? :bigass:

I think you're a pussy. If you really want to find out how the "pawning" is going, just start a new thread :D

Of course, you only "pwn" him as long as your safe. I think you're actually gutless.

Prove me wrong.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

This isn't good.

I voted no.....Fuck off Gagh, you Porpoise Raping bitch.

I voted that way too but only because I almost always pick the funny jokey option in polls.

This isn't good.

Status
Not open for further replies.