Should we all start blubbing and emoting openly in The Mine Field?

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Isn't that what the Badlands are for?

Big Dick McGee

WeLL, Tech(man)nically, it's LIBEL, since it's printed; SLanDER is spoken!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
OMG UR TOTALY RIGHT I SHUD KILLY MYSELF but I'm such a WANKER I couldn't even figurte thatih out lolszy bonc.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'M EMOTING UNCONTROLLABLY INDUBITABLY NECESSARILY. I DON'T KNOW.

Big Dick McGee

It's called "being a wimmen".

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CHEESE CASTLE THEN?!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I KNOW this thread is a SHOT at me, GAGHYPANTS, so why don't you just be DIRECT and call me by NAME you pansy and by the way, I ENDED OUR RELATIOSHIP, not you, even though you called me at 3am last night to end it, I had already ended it in my MIND before that and in my HEART more importantly so don't think you have the UPPDER HAND over me just like you never had it in BED and by the way, I faked EVERY orgasm and even some of the hugs!!!!~!~~!~

Big Dick McGee

WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN? IT'S THE LITTLE NIPPERS THAT A'WAYS SUFFER!!

Big Dick McGee

I once made a mountain out of mashed potatoes, but me mum clapped me abou' the ears and tol' me to stop re-enacting scenes from "CEotTK".

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I KNOW this thread is a SHOT at me, GAGHYPANTS, so why don't you just be DIRECT and call me by NAME you pansy and by the way, I ENDED OUR RELATIOSHIP, not you, even though you called me at 3am last night to end it, I had already ended it in my MIND before that and in my HEART more importantly so don't think you have the UPPDER HAND over me just like you never had it in BED and by the way, I faked EVERY orgasm and even some of the hugs!!!!~!~~!~
ANOTHER VICTIM OF BDM'S (snake) CHARMS! WHO KNEW HE WUZ MORMAN?

whisky

Boobie inspector
I was out of ice the other night for my drink, and tried to substitute them with cheese cubes, but it wasnt the same