Should we start worrying yet?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
If they can get rid of the spambots in Strip-Search, I'll be happy to fund it.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
If I see one of those time holes Imma put my weiner in it. Why? Because fuck time.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Except that your penis may end up never having existed.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Anyone care to speculate on the long term implications of "full spatio-temporal cloaking"?

I tried in my mind but I'm a doomsayer so it was scary. Good thing The Pentagon (!!) has crack Cornell scientists hard at it.

So what do you figure...By the time we hear about it the news is about twenty years old?

Goddamn it. One fuck up..One zig that really should have zagged and we'll sail right past the horizon and we'll fully realize the event.

I sure hope there are people much smarter than me at the helm.

there are

right?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Maybe book smarter, but the more important question is do they possess any common sense or perspective while trying to further their progress?

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
You all DO know that this is knowledge obtained by extraterresteral beings right?

See, the Mayans had this information back a long time ago. They got it from a dying martian civilization that tried to flee mars and move to earth, but ran into a tribe of people called Jehovahs Witnesses that drove them to commit mass suicide. The Mayans stole this knowledge from the martians before they died and kept it away from the Jehovahs witnesses. They just let them continue to go around banging on peoples huts passing out leaf pamplets. This knowledge is how the Mayans were able to travel through time trying to escape, and accidentally found that the world will end this year (2012). They made a calender leading all the way up to that date and then left it as a warning for everyone else so we can find it now.

The CIA had this cloaking information right about the same time they found the Mayan Calenders, ( one agent accidentally stumbled across it while looking for his toupee and a bottle of hair tonic), but didnt want anyone to know about it. Somehow it wound up in the hands of Rosie O Donnell, who chose to sell this info to wired magazine in exchange for an all expense paid trip to weight watchers.... and that's how this information became avaliable to everyone.

See...I've been doing my homework :cool:

Donovan

beer, I want beer
God bless the internet.

Incidentally I did find one of those wormhole things and did as I promised, thrusting my junk into the spiralling vortex. It appeared directly behind where I was in the spacetime continuum. Really fucked myself over...

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
That would probably work better than bending your cock down and trying to fuck your own ass from the front.

Just guessing here.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I'm gonna see if I can press charges, and I need to look up whether I'm the victim or the perpetrator. Anybody got a link to the Penal code?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
We're not saying victim anymore. We socially evolved types would refer to you as a survivor.

Isn't that a bhagavad gita type deal where you 'are' and 'aren't' in the same enlightened manifestation?

I'd like to see someone else go from temporal auto-anal rape to enlightenment in one fell swoop.

Take that bitches.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
God bless the internet.

Incidentally I did find one of those wormhole things and did as I promised, thrusting my junk into the spiralling vortex. It appeared directly behind where I was in the spacetime continuum. Really fucked myself over...

Here is an example of one wormhole machine that the Mayans left behind :hmmm:

[youtube]4drucg1A6Xk[/youtube]

See... and you thought I was lying didnt you. :)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Anyone care to speculate on the long term implications of "full spatio-temporal cloaking"?

I tried in my mind but I'm a doomsayer so it was scary. Good thing The Pentagon (!!) has crack Cornell scientists hard at it.

So what do you figure...By the time we hear about it the news is about twenty years old?

Goddamn it. One fuck up..One zig that really should have zagged and we'll sail right past the horizon and we'll fully realize the event.

I sure hope there are people much smarter than me at the helm.

there are

right?

Cornell scientists are making crack? wtf?