Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should You Be In Prison?

Years in prison -- 36.5. Potential fines -- $2,000.00 (Yeah, I know the web site has it in pounds, but I'm breakin' the rules.) :P

Life in the fast lane:

Risky

I know 'everyone's doing it', but that doesn't mean its legal. Ok - chances are slim that anyone is ever going to prosecute you, but it just takes one bit of bad luck. It may seem easier to take the quick, cheaper option, but they might just clamp down. Nah, you'll be fine… Well maybe not. Yeah its OK… Actually… Ooh. Aah.

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 13 Potential fine: £5000

Downright Nasty:

You're not just a law breaker, you're a pretty evil person… Some of those things you have done are gonna put you on a one way escalator going down when your time is up. Give up hope of changing, you're a lost cause!

Years in prison: 132 Potential fine: £9500 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

They've got a great pulpwood and palm oil industry. Yet, if you wanna get your fix there, you're gonna die.

Dr Fuckofff said:
Downright Nasty:

You're not just a law breaker, you're a pretty evil person… Some of those things you have done are gonna put you on a one way escalator going down when your time is up. Give up hope of changing, you're a lost cause!

Years in prison: 132 Potential fine: £9500 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

I don't believe you.

You must have ticked the "I shot someone with an arrow" as well as every other option. Like shit, you're probably a mommys boy, bitch.

Shut the fuck up (yeah baby!)

I had no anal sex and I do not intend to. I have never used sex toy, at least not on myself. Now bend over, bitch :D

Yeah, I did just about anything else.

DEATH BY FIRING SQUAD
eek.gif

THEY'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!! NEVER