Showing some Roku love

MamaKitty

I know that there is another thread somewhere, but I did not feel like looking for it..

I love my Roku. Mom bought me one for my b-day.

It's saved my sanity.

I had to stay in bed for almost a month after my last surgery and thanks to my roku, I had lots to watch when there was nothing on TV.

I have my netflix. Crackle, popcornflix, moonlight movies (cause I love me some old black and whites) drive in classics, pubhub, ADC, Retrovision, inmoo, popflix and snagfilms, All except the netflix are free... You have to ocasional watch a commercial with some of them. But if I can always find something I want to watch.

The bad thing about the channels except for netflix, they do not give you the option to watch with subtitle. I have a little add and hearing problem and need my subtitles.

Anyone have Hulu or Amazon? I know my mom does, but she is most likely asleep right now and who know when tomorrow she will see this?
My question on the two channels, Do they have subtitles?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I don't know. You need to come set up Plex on both of my rokus and my PC. I tried to set it up and obviously I missed something or just don't understand one of the steps or something.

I am missing Dark Shadows and The Walking Dead!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
P.S. I am getting you a GPS unit for your car for Christmas. That is assuming you will be back to driving by then. More than likely you've forgotten your way to my house.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I have Hulu+ and Amazon. Whats your question? I have plex too...setup is a breeze when you're connected...you just use the PC as the AdminCP.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
I was watching Night Watch on amazon with sub-titles but it's a Russian movie so they'd have to put them in. English language movies with English sub-titles, I'm not so sure about.

jack

eloisel

Forever Empress E
My brain is exhausted. I'm covering for three absent people from work. My editor has been bugging for the rest of one of my novels - she is digging it and wants to get busy marketing it for the new year. I'm having a hard time telling her to slow down. I've got stuff to do every weekend until the first of November and then the holidays start.

I mean, life is good right now. I just need to take a nap for a couple of days and I'll be okay. If someone could come finish up the yard work and clean the house while I'm sleeping, that would be super awesome. Oh yeah, and feed the cats, and manage my group commitment too.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
My brain is exhausted. I'm covering for three absent people from work. My editor has been bugging me for the rest of one of my novels - she is digging it and wants to get busy marketing it for the new year. I'm having a hard time telling her to slow down. I've got stuff to do every weekend until the first of November and then the holidays start.

I mean, life is good right now. I just need to take a nap for a couple of days and I'll be okay. If someone could come finish up the yard work and clean the house while I'm sleeping, that would be super awesome. Oh yeah, and feed the cats, and manage my various group commitments too.

jack

:D