Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Since My Claim...

Friday

Bazinga!
...to this forum didn't go over too well, how about co-ownership?

Number_6 gets it on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and the ADLA gets it on Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

We get more days because we're more people.

Can I redecorate? The furnishings in here are too leathery and college professor stuffy like. I'm thinkin' neon purple.

I think this forum needs a makeover too... lets get some psychadelic art and plaster them on the walls, some lava lamps, neon lighting, some chilled out music...

we'll have a be-in

The DLA is ordering you to withdraw from Comrade 6's forum, Friday. Failure to withdraw will result in the karmapocalypse.

Dual said:
The DLA is ordering you to withdraw from Comrade 6's forum, Friday. Failure to withdraw will result in the karmapocalypse.

too late, my fascist friend - the TK counterculture has seized control of this forum. Nirvana Now!!!!!!!!!

Lord VKD will give you ten hours to leave on your own before deploying the karma bomb. This is your last warning...

bombs are no use against the strength of our spirit - peace and love will destroy your weapons of death..... why don't you join us, and the world can be as one?

let's rename this forum

'Hashbury: a place to feed your head and free your mind instead........'

Number_9 Number_9Number_9Number_9Number_9Number_9Number_9Number_9Number_9Number_9

182-115.jpg