Six Feet Under: On Season 4

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
The show's strayed at a few points over the past few seasons, but overall, it's been great. Whenever almost any of the couples are together, their dynamics seem so painful, but as soon as they're broken up and/or cheating they instantly seem heartbreakingly painful for one another. Lisa's gone, and I really don't like Brenda's new man. Here's hoping she'll be back with Nate soon!

(Arthur & Ruth made me grimace.)

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
never cared for Arthur and Ruth as a couple either. WTF? Pointless.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Yay! Let's talk about shows that are 4 years old!!

curiousa2z

Why not?
We talk about Star Trek, which is considerable older than 4 years.

Big Dick McGee

But Star Trek is iconic, with multiple incarnations. Six Feet Under was a mediocre show on pay cable.

curiousa2z

What?!? Six Feet Under was very well written and acted.

are you bored and just trolling? when do you go on your honeymoon? Maybe that'll make you more charitable.

btw, on your recommendation, I sent some minions to watch Hangover and they thought it was hilarious!

Big Dick McGee

Aside from Lauren Ambrose, who I find ridiculously hot, I found the show to be indulgent and somewhat boring. Well, ok, seeing Michael C. Hall as Dexter makes me more impressed with his work on Six Feet Under. But overall it wasn't my type of show, I guess.

And I wasn't trolling, I was just making light of the fact that Dual is commenting about a season that first aired in 2004!

Yea, The Hangover was awesome. Gonna see it again next weekend.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Well everything's new if you haven't seen it before.

Was that the season where Nate started following a dog because he thought it was his dead wife then became a dog groomer for some reason? That was a bit stupid. And the infamous "David gives a blowjob to a carjacker" scene...

curiousa2z

^true, there were some bizarre cringe-worthy moments, but even Buffy had those!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts