Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SKAN RECIPES

Messenger said:
WOW INDEED. YOU WILL COME TO KNOW THE WAY OF THE SKAN MY LITTLE FRIEND. YOU HAVE TO EXCUSE ME FOR A MOMENT I HAVE TO PICK SOME SCABS FOR ANOTHER SAMMACH. I LIKE THE CRUNCHY TEXTURE IT PROVIDES.

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF TOM CRUISE ATE ALL KATIES PLECENTA? I'D SURE LIKE TO FRY UP THE REST IN A CASTIRON FRYING PAN WITH LARD AND SCRAMBLED EGGS.

PostPartumPlacenta is quite wonderful actually, with a little garlic and olive oil.

jack said:
You don't know fucking shit. What are you, Stupid_Skan?

NO STUPID SKAN IS MY COUSIN. HE USED TO FINGERFUCK ME WITH TWINKIE CREME DRIPPING OFF HIS FINGER. HE WOULD THEN EAT MY CREME FILLED PIE. I LIKE FAMILY REUNIONS.

Well then you should know Olive Oil pound for pound has nearly 4 times the fat content of lard.

Get it the fuck together!

The man from Manchester would disagree with your assessment Jack.

jack said:
Manchester is full of outlet stores and is too far away anyway.

JACK YOU HAVE TO EMBRACE THE WAY OF THE SKAN. THE MANCHESTER CONTACT WOULD NOT BE PLEASED WITH THIS ASSESSMENT.

NacchiSK4N said:
OR WHAT? JACK YOU ARE A SKAN INSIDE. EMBRACE YOUR SKANDOMNESS

nacchisk4n7oh.jpg

skan.jpg