Smallville finale

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Since I can't find my original thread, I shall just start a new one.

I'm not gonna put spoiler tags since by now either you've seen it or have no desire to. But for those who have, just a question:

When Chloe hugs Clark and he gets that weird look on his face, is he figuring out she's pregnant? She's reading her son a story 7 years from now, and he looks like he could be the same age. Or was I reading something into that scene that wasn't there? And am I the only one who cares? That's quite possible. :)

All in all, actually not a bad finale. Needed more Chloe, but the flashback scenes were well done.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Never noticed that, but with his superhearing body contact would probably let him hear the baby's heartbeat.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Did Clarke impregnate Chloe with his super sperm?

Tisiphone

The sperm that got her was a green arrow.

CaptainWacky

Oh yeah, I forgot they were doing it.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I liked the bit with Sarah Palin going googley eyed at Superman at the end.

whisky

Boobie inspector
BTW, not seen the last episode of the event yet, but have read up about it.
Its a bit funny that both shows would end with an alien planet turning up in earth orbit.

Still at least Superman took care of that one fairly swiftly.

whisky

Boobie inspector
825.imgcache.jpg

826.imgcache.jpg

827.imgcache.jpg

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Odd how the CGI cape looks just like it did in the 1990s in The New Adventures of Superman's intro. Not convincing at all.

But the shots of the actual real life suit look just how they should do. It's a shame the only full body shots are from a distance and of the bad CGI version instead. Maybe he refused to wear the tights, or they couldn't afford a full suit.

whisky

Boobie inspector
The suit was the one from the last film, but I think the "no tights" bit was in his contract, he at least got to fly at last though.

CaptainWacky

Remember when Doomsday was just a rip off of the Ben/Glory story from Buffy (but the guy playing Doomsday was hot.)

Tisiphone

Davis...Davis Bloom.

Oh, Sam Witwer. The things I'd do to you.