Smoking Dreams

Mirah

I love you
People who are clean and sober often have dreams where they are either drinking or using drugs. There is all sorts of reactions to these sort of dreams. Some say its a mental "Slip". Some say its cool because you got to dream about something you used to enjoy doing, while others and most freak out just a little upon waking up-wondering if they just "went back out" and used or drank. Etc etc

Anyway, I had a dream where I smoke pot last night for like several hours. Woke up and when I realized it was a dream I was relieved.

Do people who smoke and drink ever have dreams like this?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
You're quitting pot, too?

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
People who are clean and sober often have dreams where they are either drinking or using drugs. There is all sorts of reactions to these sort of dreams. Some say its a mental "Slip". Some say its cool because you got to dream about something you used to enjoy doing, while others and most freak out just a little upon waking up-wondering if they just "went back out" and used or drank. Etc etc

Anyway, I had a dream where I smoke pot last night for like several hours. Woke up and when I realized it was a dream I was relieved.

Do people who smoke and drink ever have dreams like this?
Sort of, but I find my dreams are not about me, even though I am the dreamer. I dreamt I was diabetic. My ex called a couple of days later to say HE had just been dx'd. Something like that.

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
Would you like to? I'll smoke you out with a joint if you let me buttfuck you.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
For anyone who likes anal sex from well-to-do black men, and smoking medical grade marijuana.