Snake Eater of Shattered Corpse

Kefka

Yes. I instantly recognized her style of posting by simply scrolling through a thread, without having to read a single word. I strongly suggest an intervention for her and Donovan.

<Snake Eater> Only a couple of people here know it is me. I've disguised myself well.
:eek:!

Why?

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
<Snake Eater> Only a couple of people here know it is me. I've disguised myself well.

biglaugha.gif
biglaugha.gif
biglaugha.gif
biglaugha.gif
yea right.

Uranium 4

beer, I want beer
I'm sorry. eloisel isn't in at the moment. If you'd like to leave your name and number after the tone, she'll get back to you right after SHE'S FINISHED KIDKNAPPING THE FIRST BORN IN YOUR VILLAGE MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I actually logged onto Shattered Corpse after reading this earlier, to find CU has just joined. Will miracles ever cease?

Uranium 4

beer, I want beer
I'm not totally sure. I believe the complete image is colour re-touched. I found it on my travels a few years back on the net. I'll upload the whole thing here in a few ticks.

Uranium 4

beer, I want beer
Jack.gif

I think you might be right, actually.

I used to have an av with the Jack one stacked on top of this one of Blair.

untitled.jpg

Kefka

Looks like a promo poster. I think he had a different look in the Witches of Eastwick. Then again, there's no reason for him to be that sly-looking.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
tHEY NEVER ACTIVATED MY REGISTRATIOON BECAUSE THEY ARE NEROONS WITH A VAGIONA HOLEY MOLEY

Kefka

You see God is a jealous sick twisted motherfucker who enjoyed watching people suffer and fail bizarre tests of faith. So it only makes sense that he would allow faggotry only to see gays persecuted and sent to hell to burn for eternity.
GTC FTW

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Kefka said:
Yes. I instantly recognized her style of posting by simply scrolling through a thread, without having to read a single word. I strongly suggest an intervention for her and Donovan.

:eek:!

Why?
Who is Donovan?

Why did I go in under an alias? Because I didn't know what kind of board it was. I'd only heard it mentioned but it sounded like people I know from several other boards were posting there. So, if I liked it I'd stay and have the alias changed to my usual. If I didn't, I'd leave and no one would know I'd been there and get their feelings hurt.

jack

Pussies. Scared of a lil gnome.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
jack said:
Pussies. Scared of a lil gnome.
Ha! You're such a scary guy! How you doing snook'ums?

jack

I'm so good it should be bottled :bigass:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You in a bottle, me in a sandwich - sounds like together we're lunch.