So, about Wind Waker

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I know I made a thread about this earlier, but I don't wanna have to find it.

Anywhooo, y'all said I can play it on my Wii. That means I buy the disk, not buy it online from the Wii since I can't do that with mine.

Yes? Please say yes, because if it's no, I don't think I can take that kind of rejection right now.

If it's yes, I shall be getting it witnin the next week since my vacation to Biloxi is in the toilet and I've got an entire week of not doing a damned thing that must be fixed. I think playing a new Zelda game is PERFECT.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
You play it with the Gamecube disc on Wii, yes (with Gamecube controller and memory card.) You can't buy Gamecube games on Virtual Console anyway.

Tisiphone

You have made me a very happy girl!!!!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must prep for a documentary on cricket...

sklajdfl;kasjfopiwaejriopw4u5 rp3urjisklaenmf;klsd ajfopsjadfio;jw aeoirtfskldmcvkxvnmdfngjklasdhf;kasdjf;klasjdf

Tisiphone

Amazon says it might possibly have the most sidequests in a game ever, making it close to 100 hours of game play if you do all of them.

OMG THAT'S PERFECT FOR ME

Is it wrong that this excites me so? Should I feel ashamed or stupid or dorky?

NAY I SAY NAY! I'm a 33 year old game and I'm proud of it. Well, partial gamer. I can't be as much as one as I would like to be due to lacking a playstation and a working internet.

I have dreams of having all these and being like PeanutButterGamer on youtube, uploading videos of me playing games, and my handle will be Juggs007 and it will be WONDEROUS.

BUT NO! I HAVEN'T WON THE LOTTERY YET AND MY NEPHEW GAVE THAT'S RIGHT HE GAVE HIS PS3 TO SOMEONE ELSE AND NOT HIS AUNT LIKE HE PROMISED TO GUESS WHAT NO FUCKING CHRISTMAS GIFTS FOR YOU

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Wind Waker is super cute and fun.

Tisiphone

I wonder if they'll make a Zelda game for the Wii U that comes out in November.

SAUSAGEMAN

Of course they'll make a Zelda game, but it won't come out for like a year or two.

Also TWW is the second best Zelda game ever so enjoy it. Oh man the ending is so good.

Tisiphone

I've haard a lot of people rank it higher than Ocarina of Time. Don't know how I feel about that....LoL.

SAUSAGEMAN

I rank it higher than OoT. I'm not sure OoT is in my top 5, even. My top Zelda game is Link to the Past.

Tisiphone

I would say my list goes like this:

1. Majora's Mask
2. Ocarina of Time
3. Skyward Sword
4. The Legend of Zelda
5. Twilight Princess

Majora's Mask is awesome. It's gloomy and dreary and doomsday and FUN. I can play that game over and over, even if I stall doing the water temple.

Ocarine of Time could be higher if his running wasn't so damned slow. I do have to say OOT has the best music, so far, and that's where MM kinda lagged, using some of the same tunes.

Twilight Princess gets a bad wrap for being too dark, graphics wise. Skyward Sword could move to number one, I just wish they had given me more to do in the sky.

CaptainWacky

One thing about Wind Waker is that your enjoyment depends on how much you like sailing. Because you will be doing a lot of sailing. Luckily I liked it because the Great Ocean theme is awesome.

I'm not being DRAWN INTO a Zelda ranking war again.

CaptainWacky

Yeah I really liked Skyward Sword while I was playing it because of the new controls but it's a bit lacking in...stuff. And it's ridiculously easy even for a Zelda game.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I liked sailing once I'd fed all the annoying FISH or just the one magic fish that says the same thing every time you throw bait on the water :rwmad: I like to make the boat jump and I like firing the canon at stuff.

Tisiphone

Wow, my ranking is completely different now. CH CH CH CHANGES.

Tisiphone

I'm playing MM and SS right now. I'm determined to get that fucking shield from the old dragon this time around.

CaptainWacky

Well I think I liked Phantom Hourglass because the controls worked so well. But then I played Spirit Tracks and thought "okay, this is better than Phantom Hourglass." Also I think I went through a Zelda Renaissance after that thread and replayed Wind Waker and realised it was actually really really good, and I only completed Majora's Mask for the first time last year.