So...do you think you've ever gone "too far" on message boards?

Superman

Look! Up in the sky!
By which I mean, do you/have you ever regretted your words/actions in online communities?

I do, especially in the last few years. I went through a phase of channeling my anger into my interactions online, which I admit is/was cowardly.

It was easier to lash out at people online, as doing so in person would certainly lead to bad results.

I don't mean to "go all Oprah" here in The Tea Room, but I wondered if anyone else has felt this way.

I mean, after all, TK is a place designed to be, well, an asshole. At times.

\S/

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
By which I mean, do you/have you ever regretted your words/actions in online communities?

Yes. I was a bit of a retarded asshat/attention whore and jerk in my early years at Lonaf and TK. Its good thing I straightened up and flew right before I lost all my friends in the online community.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Regrets? I've had a few, but then again, too few to mention.

self stirring mug

CHEER THE FUCK UP
no regrets

fuck everyone that isnt me

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

I do, especially in the last few years. I went through a phase of channeling my anger into my interactions online, which I admit is/was cowardly.

It was easier to lash out at people online, as doing so in person would certainly lead to bad results.

I don't mean to "go all Oprah" here in The Tea Room, but I wondered if anyone else has felt this way.

I mean, after all, TK is a place designed to be, well, an asshole. At times.

\S/

Actually, I think I have made people regret their actions as a result of some of my antics.

Fun stuff, anger.

jack

yOU WERE CANNABIS OVER THERE? lol

jack

That's truly funny, actually.