Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So geedis was blackfoot all this time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is your woman sucking someone elses dick, when she wouldn't suck yours?

get over it jack venooker. i'm what's happening in the gutters now. peep my flow dawg. you couldn't get at me then and you can't do it now.

up top mothafucka.

geedis got my back herer at tk.

"peep my flow"???

Damn, I'm laughing so fucking hard I fell off my chair.

It's just curiosity d00d, I'm fascinated by the actions of exgirlfriends. You yourself said she would never give you head, yet the second she dumped you she was like a Hoover around guys.

What's up with that, anyway?

jack said:
It's just curiosity d00d, I'm fascinated by the actions of exgirlfriends. You yourself said she would never give you head, yet the second she dumped you she was like a Hoover around guys.

What's up with that, anyway?

i don't disclose my personal info on message boards jack, you no that. but i settled that shit with "my" guttersnipes. so stop being an ass hat.

like i said, get over it.

Peep my flow

Christ I was dreaming, I was walking down a trash strewn alley, there was hair glued to every crack in every brick in the wall like millions of vaginas, they were all chanting "peep my flow"

i WOKE UP IN A C OLD SWEAT.

Gary Groth Gets Bitchslapped by Snannon Wheeler!!

Here's the TMCM guy's response to a solicitation for Groth's Defense Fund.

470810454_a4aa885f23.jpg

This is a GREAT story.

Groth is getting EVERYTHING he deserves. I know my revenge has been served upon him :D

He should stick to getting underage girls drunk at cons. He's much more successful at that.

I just read the article.

Wow! a pair of balls must've come with the beard.

I wish I could've seen the look on Garys face.

Too Much Coffeeman Opera? wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.