Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So geedis was blackfoot all this time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going through the tcj thread on the whole thing I came across this:

ellisonfrommars2mm0.jpg

Not a Groth fan but this was funny.

I was shocked to learn that Shannon Wheeler works for the Onion. I bought an issue of Too much Coffe Man a couple of years ago and it was awful. I would have been better off had I taken the three dollars I paid for it and bought a Dilbert desk calendar. Or flushed it down the fucking toilet.

I couldn't care less about Ellison v. Groth. I hope they both lose.

jack said:
He should stick to getting underage girls drunk at cons. He's much more successful at that.

Hah! Good one, Vap! Reminds me of the time you said this on the Comicon board, only to run and hide like a pussy when you got called on it.

:bigass: He likes to get them drunk, and then force himself on them. He had one in Texas that might come back to bite him on the ass though.

It's a classic convention move.

Kim Nyholm said:
Hah! Good one, Vap! Reminds me of the time you said this on the Comicon board, only to run and hide like a pussy when you got called on it.

Funny, you didn't call me on it the first six times I "said" it. It was only after I outed three of your duals at TCJ (and you lost THAT bet) that you started that troll. Years ago now. So...I'm STILL trolling you with this???? :::laughing:::

He never denied it, or threatened a lawsuit. Funny that, eh? :bigass: He just huffed and puffed and called me a "liar" HA AHA AHAAHAHAH AA A AA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHASH AHAHA AHA AHASHAHAHAHAHA AHA AHA AH AA HAHAHAAHAHHA AA A AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA A HAHAHAHHA AH A AHAH AHA A (COUGH COUGH)

I stand by my assertion that Gary Groth has a penchant for fucking drunk young women at cons.

I would like my Canadian money order of one million dollars made out to "Peter Mcdonald, esq.", if you please.

It was really funny to watch who showed up to lurk this thread.

Lot's of insight on that :bigass:

Status
Not open for further replies.