so has this ever happened to you?

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
someone gives a moisturising cream for a present, you smell it, it seems nice and light, you put it on your hands and suddenly ALL that you can smell is that goddawful perfume that now fills up your olfactory senses every time you need to breath? (which fairly frequently as it happens)

curiousa2z

omg this is wful.
I'd better go wash my hands

whisky

Boobie inspector
My wifes family keep getting her lavender flavoured soap and perfume for christmas, which give her headaches, which you would think they would know, being her family and all.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
That has never happened to me.[/dr dave]

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
My sister sent me some Victoria's Secret lotion and body spray that is pretty POWERFUL.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Happens to me with hand sanitizer, I hate that stuff.

Just this morning, I noticed that my work shirts that are closest to LG's stuff in the master closet smell like Victoria's Secret Warm Vanilla Sugar. But that's actually a good thing.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
My mum is basically allergic to anything strong smelling, but one family member frequently gives her Christmas presents that are so whiffy that they fill up a room with their smell before you've even taken off the wrapping.

Present giving FAIL

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
My mom is allergic to smelly things too, I think she has a bionic nose.

Mirah

I love you
My mom is allergic to smelly things too, I think she has a bionic nose.

So does my sister! She smells things a mile away. She'll be driving up the road and call me asking if I am baking something in the oven. (not really)( but almost)

@Curiuos, I recently purchased Hempz lotion because a person I know uses it all the time and I loved the smell, then I buy it, try it and it isn't the same. : ( It stinks!

curiousa2z

it's weird how body chemistry has so much to do with the smell of a perfume. I keep trying to find something that I can live with but except for pure oils from The Body Shop, it all smells too strong to me..my Dad also has a sensitive nose. PITA when it comes to perfumes, useful with wine.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I've got some lemon scented hand cream that I love somewhere around here. If I find it, I will tell you the name of it.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I like it when the girls talk about girls stuff. It reminds me of being sat amongst the middle of my sisters as a kid, and every Christmas :)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I bet your sisters love you to pieces!