So Hellman Part Deux

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Kim Nyholm said:
It's actually pretty romantic, the while idea of Daddy Warbucks cutting the young Mrs. Vap off without a penny, and the two of you bravely making a go of it on your own, raising your cursed young in an area just outside the ass-end of nowhere. What I'm wondering is how you ever managed to con the floozy into schtupping you in the first place; my guess is that powerful narcotics were involved.

Get a fucking life, and let it drop, for Christ's sake.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
ChrisG76 said:
I wasn't referring to that. Some new board hacks have been put in that shorten chuncks of text without a space in.

Ah...my bad.

Elnidfse

Kim Nyholm said:
So Vap, how old were you when they locked your Dad away for four years? Is that when you discovered comic books? Did comics help to distract you from painful memories of repeated bonings?
You still haven't answered my question? Fear to mingle with your betters, boy?

jack

:::sips coffee, grins:::

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
[jefffoxworthy]If someone named Elnidfse just handed you your ass...YOU MIGHT BE TOO OLD FOR THE INTERNET[/jefffoxworthy]

jack

I know! Hellman's a punching bag these days. If he has enough back up, he can sometimes be effective, but the Rod and the Hero are pretty uncoordinated, and played their one hand a long time ago, so it's just he and me, which has always been a mismatch, imo.

jack

Right Hunchie?

:::pinches cheek:::

jack

Cool, they dragged Toad out for a minit?

LULZ

jack

d00der, Panda got fucking RONAN to post at TCJ!!!

jack

Can you imagine Ronan here?

*licks chops*

jack

YAY Hunchie's playing "dress-up"!