So I guess dentists don't take the hippocratic oath, or whatever that shit's called.

The Question

Eternal
Got an abscess. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAL bad one.

There's exactly 3 dentists within a reasonable distance of where I live. None of them take my insurance. Now from what I've been reading, an abscessed tooth can potentially kill ya if stuff busts outta the abscess and reaches your heart valves. This one I've got going on is so bad that the lymph nodes under my jaw on that side are swollen, and so is the floor of my mouth. Oddly enough, the actual toothache portion of the exercise has ended. Yeeeaahhhh, I'm thinkin' that's actually a bad sign.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
See, this wouldn't happen if you guys had the good old NHS like us Brits!

Imagine it... having the opportunity of going on a six month waiting list and only having to pay a measly $100-125 for the pleasure. And getting your appointment cancelled or just plain ol' forgotten about by the time it rolled around. Now that's health care!