So I guess that Tamar chick was some kind of deathbed cripple, opps.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
kjap said:
What a bunch of babies. I wish the best for Tamar, but I am sure she gives slighty less than a rat's ass about what a bunch of us think. Now if it was t'bonz in the hot seat, I would be praying for her to die post haste. 'Cuz Tamar is a decent person and the other one is a cunt and deserves whatever bad happens to her. But making a big deal about what a group of "trolls" goes on about is just plain stupid.

You'd genuinely wish somebody dead over what is posted on a bunch of Trek posting boards?

You need to masturbate more often.

P

Parallaxis

You couldn't win even if you ran for Village Idiot. I would still do the job better than you if I had died.

So fuck off! :p

I think having all that blood drained from you must have gave you brain damage. I'm much loved at Wordforge.

kjap

^^^ Why no, I don't hate t'bonz because of anything at tbbs. Been there a couple of times and is rather a boring place. I hate her because she is a rotten human. She has done more harm the any ten trailer trash. She is ubertrailer trash and needs to leave the gene pool. And that's all I can say about it. And while we are on the subject...yes I do need to beat off more.

P

Parallaxis

BTW, Tamar if you croak can I have your TK points ? I want a glowly username.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
kjap said:
^^^ Why no, I don't hate t'bonz because of anything at tbbs. Been there a couple of times and is rather a boring place. I hate her because she is a rotten human. She has done more harm the any ten trailer trash. She is ubertrailer trash and needs to leave the gene pool. And that's all I can say about it. And while we are on the subject...yes I do need to beat off more.

Yes, she's the worst person to live since Hitler, isn't she for the way she's acted on A FUCKING INTERNET POSTING BOARD, the humanity of it. It's terrible.

You make it sound like she's eaten your firstborn or something, and instead of making her sound bad, it makes you sound like a rotten & desperate person. Not to mention utterly obsessed. Neg me all you want, muppet, it's not going to detract from my opinion.

Jesus wept, where do we find them?

T'Bonz

TrekBBS Wench
^
Funny thing, is I have no clue who he(?) is.

**waves to Tamar**

Lorne, as ever, you're a totally lame attention-whore asshole. The only way ANYONE, here, WF or at TrekBBS would ever give you a mod position would be if every other person was gone.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
bonzcu.gif

!

RobL

Parallaxis said:
Looks like Tamar is in the hospitial according to Wordforge.

Jeez, I hope RobL never told her to drop dead.

Why not? I get the blame for everything else around here.

:gtc:

Fundamentalism

Leftist Nazi Churchgoer
Parallaxis said:
Tamar is in agonizing pain because of a disgusting and inhuman illness.

I couldn't care more about it than the fly I just squashed on my table...Or in fact I do are a little bit more because the cunt would spit on my grave or that of Calli and she was part of the whole 'let's troll people because there's cancer in their family crowd' none of which I've forgotten.

So let the cunt bleed, vomit blood and die horribly for all I care. If she can't even find the common courtesy to show some respect for the deceased then why the fuck would I care about her when she's diseased?

No, fuck the cunt... let her bleed. It's the same courtesy she showed me and Calli while in fact both of us never did anything to her.

No respect, or courtesy from me at all. In fact, her illness makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside; as there's another person learning a lesson in humility, which is allways a good thing, unless this all is yet another lie.

P

Parallaxis

^Yikes! Well.... atleast he's honest. Although I think his post instantly caused a handfull of Wordforgers to burst into flames.

Fundamentalism

Leftist Nazi Churchgoer
I'm allways honest. If they do burst in flames, it's their own hypocracy which makes them burn. Laughing and making jokes over other people's suffering but when it hits them close to home it's suddenly 'off limits'? What the fuck is that, if not hypocracy?

BlazerBoy

Its called the "Sheehan Syndrome" and damn, if you weren't right on the money.

So whats this about trolling people who have cancer in their family?
In the words of Henoch, I demand to know the names of the bastards at the academy who spread these scurilous lies about my people. :rwmad:

Pthalo BlueMoon

missmanners' favorite toy
BloodRayne said:
I'm allways honest. If they do burst in flames, it's their own hypocracy which makes them burn. Laughing and making jokes over other people's suffering but when it hits them close to home it's suddenly 'off limits'? What the fuck is that, if not hypocracy?
Hmmm....

When did that happen? I'm not doubting, just seeking to understand.

Fundamentalism

Leftist Nazi Churchgoer
Too many things dredge up or go into. It's just that I'm getting tired of some people that accuse me of things they themselves are guilty of just as much. And I am going to leave it at that. :)

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
BloodRayne said:

Well said...

;)
mm

Uranium 4

beer, I want beer
Pthalo BlueMoon said:
Hmmm....

When did that happen? I'm not doubting, just seeking to understand.

We flame & troll all the time here. What is there to understand about it? It's not like TBBS where everybody is all cloy with each other, and I say thank fuck for that.

Uranium 4

beer, I want beer
BloodRayne said:

Remember the shitstorm Calli kicked up when I bumped one of ThreeEyesOpen threads?

Jethro

Rebel
Sorry. I posted that last one with the wrong account.