Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So I have a story...

Having had a number of homeless as friends, I used to give a little money to the ones I trusted. Yes, there are a few.
I don't give money anymore. There will ALWAYS be someone asking for some. I'm just tired of seeing it be useless.
I will occasionally buy them a cheap eat. Then, I know what it's going for and it can't be spent on drugs. ("Groceries" is Heroin)

I've learned, by hanging out with some of them, that the people you are asking for change from ("Spanging") don't hear what you are saying, but instead, what they expect you to say.
I proved this to a number of them.
Instead of saying, "Pardon me sir, could you spare some change?"
To which, the usual automatic response is, "No." or "Sorry, i don't have any."
Get some coins, put them in your hand, hold it out and say, "Pardon me sir, would you like some change."
It's funny how many times you'll get the same response.

Once, I said, "Pardon me, could you spare some humor?" The person said, "Sorry, I don't have any."

Me and the other kids just busted up laughing.

I was just proving to them this theory.

Wisdom said:
Vancouver is like Mecca for potheads. This means they have the world's finest stress relief program. Sign up today! :D

What I don't understand is what potheads have to do with this thread, or homeless people....lol!

It's true, though.
BC bud isn't famous for no reason. We are the Amsterdam of Canada, and I wouldn't have it any other way...
Not that i'm a "pothead", I indulge from time to time...but just to have the option there and not really worry about being persecuted to the full extent of the law for being a peaceful occasional cheeb smoker is refreshing.