so I'm going to be a big loser tonight

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
ans stay in and not go to that community thing my pals are playing in and drink wine and watch Jeopardy and Grimm and play Scrabble.

curiousa2z

and maybe peek at Jason Statham shirtless in Transporter2 even though it's a pretty bad film.
Pretty awful in fact.

curiousa2z

that is all. I hate the dark when I wake up and when I come home from work it's always dark and I'm just going to stay in.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
All choices are equally valid!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Jeopardy and Scrabble sounds like a perfect night to me!

curiousa2z

Eggs, am I being a big poop, or is the winner in the ill-fitting suit tonight annoying? He seems to be trying to be funny and makes these stupid facial expressions....

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Eggs, am I being a big poop, or is the winner in the ill-fitting suit tonight annoying? He seems to be trying to be funny and makes these stupid facial expressions....
He did seem a little too pleased with himself the whole show, didn't he. He was like Keenan Thompson doing a bad Bryant Gumbel. *shuddder*

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I stay home instead of hanging out with people ALL THE TIME.

curiousa2z

I went to CPR certification clinic today and we had to be CLOSE with other people for 4 hours - ick! So I'm glad I was a misanthrope after all....

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Wow I'm not feeling so bad for missing 2 social engagements last week because I was so tired, and its so dark outside, and cold.

Thanks Curious!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I never leave the house unless absolutely necessary.

curiousa2z

yeah, nothing wrong with marshaling one's inner forces away from the madding crowd...

Love Child

One Love
Although, now tonight I feel like going out, being around people, but dammit its so fucking cold and wet outside!!!

CaptainWacky

I have repeated the same patterns of behaviour for my whole life and will continue to mindlessly do so until death.

Love Child

One Love
A friend sent me a note, said she was at the coffee house, they were having a show. I quickly changed my clothes and left the house. I saw a great show!
They put together snippets from movies and books, it was hilarious. There was an older woman sitting in front of us and she was laughing so embarrassingly every time they mentioned something naughty.

Then this lady sang the Hallelujah song (Leonard Cohen version) and I just lost it. It was beautiful.

CaptainWacky