So, is anyone here going to watch the 2010 FIFA World Cup?

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Not me, looks rubbish this year.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I will watch every game if I can, and laugh heartily as a nation truly believes that England have a chance of winning.

Watching this country during the tournament is like watching a Derren Brown programme on a national scale.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
^But then again, it could be worse. Like Germany.

(lol, I have not the least knowledge about this. Just can't stand the German soccer team)

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I will watch every game if I can, and laugh heartily as a nation truly believes that England have a chance of winning.

Watching this country during the tournament is like watching a Derren Brown programme on a national scale.

I agree it is quite hilarious how much we hype ourselves up that England have a snowballs chance in hell of winning the thing. The only way we're coming back with the World Cup is if John Terry nicks it.

Seph

Retired Account
LMAO

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
U-S-A
U-S-A
U-S-A
U-S-A
U-S-A
U-S-A
U-S-A
U-S-A
U-S-A
U-S-A
U-S-A
U-S-A
U-S-A
U-S-A
U-S-A
U-S-A
U-S-A
U-S-A
U-S-A
U-S-A

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I've had Djimon Honsou introducing teams to me everyday on Sportscenter, to talk about how "one game changes everything." He's a pleasant diversion.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'm only ever interested in football at the international level, since I don't support any team besides Ingerlund. So yeah, I'll be watching. :)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
That's dumb. If Scotland had a chance of winning (...) most people in England would wish them luck, not hope that they lost.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Anyways, I've watched every World Cup since 1982, when I was a mere 5 years old, all the way through. My enthusiasm only grows all the more. They're all interesting - so many different ways of playing the game, and so many different countries to watch and appreciate. Also, you watch all the players and then some of them end up playing in your country's top league. You get absolutely spoiled.

I look forward to watching Mexico, Honduras, Spain and England in action.