So it's nearly December

hellgunneR

Stop Staring At The Catgirl
And it sucks! Really really sucks! Annoying as hell! I hate it hate it hate it! Same routine every day, no escape, awful time of year. It's when you wake up in the morning and just groan. No escape at all for anyone.

I will have to de-ice my car in the mornings now. :(

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I don't have to worry about ICE, but I don't like the pressure to buy everyone Christmas gifts. Why can't we all just be happy because we're together and have a big fantastic meal and then sit around talking?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I don't have to worry about ICE, but I don't like the pressure to buy everyone Christmas gifts. Why can't we all just be happy because we're together and have a big fantastic meal and then sit around talking?

Because noone wants to spend time with their family without some sort of reward in return?

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Its nearly Christmas, which means its nearly 2011; and then it'll be Christmas 2011 and one year left b4 zomg 2012!

I predict 2011 will be a bonanza year for organised crime.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
CHRISTMAS IS NOT POINTLESS WITHOUT GIFTS YOU MOOK.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's always Christmas.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
CHRISTMAS IS NOT POINTLESS WITHOUT GIFTS YOU MOOK.

IT IS UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO SPEND LOTS AND LOTS OF TIME TOGETHER WITH YOUR CRAZY FAMILY.

I already told my mom "I love you, but I'll be glad when I get a job and save up some money to move back out. I'll stop by for the occaisional visit though"

CaptainWacky

Decemeber again

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
IT IS UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO SPEND LOTS AND LOTS OF TIME TOGETHER WITH YOUR CRAZY FAMILY.

I already told my mom "I love you, but I'll be glad when I get a job and save up some money to move back out. I'll stop by for the occaisional visit though"

Still true 2 years later.

I Love Cunt

Watch It

Cassie, one of my friends who also lives where you do said this, "We finally get to open our windows"

Is that true?!

OMG

I never thought about that. Thats crazy!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
YES! The air conditioner is off and the windows are open. I'll probably close up and turn the air back on this afternoon, though.

CaptainWacky

REading the opening post again I'm kind of worried that hellgunneR killed himself.

hellgunneR

Stop Staring At The Catgirl
You cannot kill that which has no life. Not even that which has no life can accomplish that feat.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
HELLO HELLGUNNER! You are that once or twice a year person I always remember.

CaptainWacky

What is dead may never die.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.