So Jack, So Sarek, So Bick

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I noticed you've been having a little trouble with this Vader guy. Is there anything I can do to help?

Sarek - I still want to be friends buddy. You never answered me.

Bickendan - You're still alright in my book. I don't care what they say about you.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Bick hasn't posted here since the 23rd. I'll be sure to let him know. :meh:

Seph

Retired Account

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I noticed you've been having a little trouble with this Vader guy. Is there anything I can do to help?

Bickendan - You're still alright in my book. I don't care what they say about you.

I am? Is that what you call having trouble?

d00der, let's talk about what happened to me on this board in the last week. Unscrew the mirror from your fucking chin and take a look around.

Spreading your little Kooties around isn't smart or nice. He's a fucking idiot. Genuinely. You think I care if he cops a Vader schtick while posting? Ok, I'm trolled...whatever.

But I assure you, one thing I am NOT having trouble with is Vader. Wasn't that originally Sir Dildoshimselfintheassalot? Know what I'm talking about? When you guys "invaded" first time around and you bit the pillow so hard your gums bled?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I am? Is that what you call having trouble?

d00der, let's talk about what happened to me on this board in the last week. Unscrew the mirror from your fucking chin and take a look around.

Spreading your little Kooties around isn't smart or nice. He's a fucking idiot. Genuinely. You think I care if he cops a Vader schtick while posting? Ok, I'm trolled...whatever.

But I assure you, one thing I am NOT having trouble with is Vader. Wasn't that originally Sir Dildoshimselfintheassalot? Know what I'm talking about? When you guys "invaded" first time around and you bit the pillow so hard your gums bled?

Whoa..Easy there big guy. Slow down. Take a breath. I didn't say anything about you being trolled. Heck, that's how some people show they care around here. Or so I'm told.

At any rate, I was simply offering support and assistance in the unlikely event you might need it. Not assuming you did.

In my defense, you guys don't have the softest pillows. IMO y'all should invest in more comfortable bedding.

And I prefer to think of it as a visit. Invasion does have a slightly negative connotation.

Lord Vader

Jack has been melted down into a sputtering puddle of blood with flapping gums. When he is not simply ignoring me, he posts either utter nonsense or the big mouth emoticon which they modeled after his own buck teeth.

Donovan was excited that jack and I did battle, but for the wrong reason. Jack was almost the first pimply faced teenager here who could keep up with me.

jack

I love it when n00bs come on and the only thing they can say is "you melted down" when a coherent thoughtful response is merely what's been offered.

Pwned much?

jack

and my "pimply faced teenager" just graduated high school this week. He's the youngest of my three kids, all of which are most likely older than you, Sir Swallowsalot.

jack

That's semen you idiot, don't drink that!

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs

Who's Vader?