So there's like a new Doctor Who trailer thing

whisky

Boobie inspector
Isnt easter a date?

I mean it certainly narrows it down.

Didn't like it much the first time, grew on me 2nd and 3rd.

At least people cant bitch it gave away spoilers, and we got to hear both their voices.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Well Easter is, of course, a Sunday. And I'd assume they'd keep Doctor Who on Saturdays (at least I hope they will). So April 3rd, I guess - although I just wish they'd say "APIRL 3RD".

And it's worth noting that this trailer was designed to be shown in 3D before Alice in Wonderland, so I guess the time vortex loses some of it's impact in 2D.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I wish they would put the 3D version online, I have red/blue glasses, polerised glasses, got 3D glasses up the wazzo.*

* not literally.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
looks a little erm teenage maybe im getting old (28)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Well the bin eating Mickye then burping was a bit CBBC, but then a few weeks later...we got the Slitheean episode. I don't know what my point was here.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Well the bin eating Mickye then burping was a bit CBBC, but then a few weeks later...we got the Slitheean episode. I don't know what my point was here.

Ironically enough most of the childish stupidness of both Rose and Aliens of London/WWIII was apparently the work of the director, Keith Boak, who thought Doctor Who was childish or something. RTD (this was series 1 so he was actually sane then) got rid of him and he didn't direct any more episodes.

CaptainWacky

I remember thinking Mickey was the worst character in the history for tv at first...he improved a bit. Also remember EVERYONE complaining about Graham Norton talking over the first episode and RUINING IT but I didn't even notice.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
That's because viewers in Scotland were treated to Alex Salmond talking over the beginning instead, which just sounded like someone farting in the distance.

This new trailer's okay... I wasn't expecting it when it came on tv earlier, so I didn't have any preconceptions of what I was about to see. If I had had any, I'm sure they wouldn't have included this. The alien face at the end is a bit underwhelming. Just looks like every other scifi alien to me. Is it something in particular? Some reference to past series?

CaptainWacky

It does look a bit generic and "so what" in the trailer. I'M SURE IT'LL BE GREAT.