So they made yet another Final Destination movie but called "The Final Destination"

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
THAT'S REALLY CLEVER. THAT FORMAT ISN'T TIRED AT ALL.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I like them all, though. I can't help myself. Dunno why they chose this name unless it's meant to be the last one.

CaptainWacky

(I've only see the first.)

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I assume this is going to be 3D, as Hollywood is drunken with the belief that this tired format still has legs, and of course has nothing to do with the fact that

1) You can charge more for the glasses and the adapted screens (a rip-off)
2) It is expected the format will eventually be adapted for home use, and these will be impossible to copy.

I hope it fails miserably. Surely there's only so much of THING BEING POINTED AT THE CAMERA IN CONTRIVED AND SILLY FASHION even the most cynicism-free of cinema goers can stomach?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Besides, wearing glasses sucks.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Why be Clark Kent when you can be SUPERMAN?

CaptainWacky

Ali Larter has a weird mouth.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Eric Morecambe wore glasses and died. These two facts can't be unrelated! Glasses kill!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Yes, but Eric Morecombe is LOVED BY A NATION OF AGEING PEOPLE, whereas SUPER CLARK WAS KILLED by a growling COUNCIL ESTATE BOY COVERED IN LITTLE "BONEY BITS" - so who is better here JOHNNY? WELL????

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The Legendary Gagh of GAB beats them all? Did I get it right?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
MY FINAL DESTINATION WILL PROBABLY BE THE BOTTOM OF A BOWL OF SPAGHETTI & MEATBALLS.

CaptainWacky

COURSE CORRECTION WAS A THING IN LOST

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Why can't one of them just die normal, like a heart attack or something?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The only other trophies I can hope to win are the slot machines, but I don't have the heart to take them from missmanners. :(

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Damn Tis, you play a lot of games!

What the hell else am I supposed to do when I have three hours in between shows? ;)

CaptainWacky

WRITE A STORY ABOUT OWLS?