Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, this hydrogen bomb is leaking radition, bury it, means

No, you're all fucking wrong, losers. Everyone knows that critics are alwas fucking right. I mean, they get paid for their opinions, so critic>fans.

Damn, I better start hating Lost then! Maybe I'll start tonight around 11pm.

I'm just bummed that we'll never get to see Juliet's vagina. :(

I mean, the Lost producers could throw us a bone and at least show her in small panties, right?

Jack is mutated by the radiation and knocked out of phase with reality and time. He becomes Jacob, trapped on the island, skipping through time with no control over it. That's why his father (Christian) and sister (Claire) were brought to the cabin. He asked Locke for help because he regretted not believing Locke when Locke told him not to leave the island.

Jack is mutated by the radiation and knocked out of phase with reality and time. He becomes Jacob, trapped on the island, skipping through time with no control over it. That's why his father (Christian) and sister (Claire) were brought to the cabin. He asked Locke for help because he regretted not believing Locke when Locke told him not to leave the island.

Duuuuude....you just blew my mind! MY MIND IS OFFICIALLY BLOWN!!! By Jove, I think you're on to something!

In all seriousness though I've pretty much concluded that Jacob is Jack for a while now. All the evidence points to it and nothing really discounts it from being possible at all.

All the points Wacky raised and others (Lostpedia is great) really do point to it being Jack.

Well.

okay, thanks for ruining the entire season for me. asshole.

just kidding. you're not an asshole.

well tonight we're going to find out how the writers are going to make us pout for eight more months. i just want to end a season on some sort of conclusive note, not another fucking cliffhanger. just cause.

but, no need to watch it now, what with Achibald's prediction...
LOL PWNED TURNS OUT I WAS DEAD WRONG

...that really does sound spot on, and there's no way they would let Jack's plan actually work and change everything back

O RLY