Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

so this messenger guy

Ultros said:
I wonder how long the desire to neg me was festering in you. A week? A month?

Ha!

About 3 minutes give or take. You really don't rate a whole lot of thought.

Ultros said:
No, Mr. Admin, the karma hit would still be visible.

Find it.
I said it wasn't for comments, you retard. It was for the pop-up hacks.

Learn how to read. Besides, what's one more dual if you have 30 of them waiting to be used? Greedy...

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
I said it wasn't for comments, you retard. It was for the pop-up hacks.
How the fuck do you think they are executed, you moronic cunt? Find a karma hit by wrexsoul.

Sardonica said:
Eggs!? Real serious guy?! Bwaaahahhahhhahhahhhha...

Oh, I get it---you're trying make them think you're not... oh, never mind. Carry on. wink. wink.
^This is supposed to be the elite of TK? LOL.

Sardonica said:
Eggs!? Real serious guy?! Bwaaahahhahhhahhahhhha...

Oh, I get it---you're trying make them think you're not... oh, never mind. Carry on. wink. wink.
I LOVE YOU DADDY!!! :yoohoo:

Work looks dead till after the holiday, BTW. Enjoy the fireworks! ;)

It all makes sense know.... that's why Eggs was so vocal in the SaDi-pic debacle. He took the pictures out, then lied that she sent requests to admins.

Oh, what a tangled web.

Nope, wrong. I can honestly say on a stack of Playgirls, I did NOT remove SaDi's pic.

I was looking out for the board that day, Skeezix. Try again.

It doesn't matter, Eggs. You LIED in something of an official communique of the staff.

Lies can't simply be wooshed to DC, you know.

Caitriona said:
They were deleted, and if you don't like that.. too bad.
http://www.trollkingdom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54683&page=2

http://www.trollkingdom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27565

Wrexsoul didn't post anything in QSF (How could he, with the idiotic policy of denying new accounts access to that forum?)

Wrexsoul did nothing but post '0_o' in a thread already messed up. Just because some other asshole fucks things up for the good posters here, he has to suffer?

Bitch, please.

And I know for a FACT that Sarek is also an admin, so don't bother trying to hide it.

Hell, it was probably him who changed my buddy Dor_Jan's custom title in the first place.

I wish someone would have told me this. I would have canned your IP and taken the lumps. Save eneryone a bunch of headaches. :P

Ultros said:
How many times are you going to edit that? Are you next in line for being added to the circle jerk?

Stop being a moron. I know it's your natural state, but really.