So Vap

Ding!

Banned
apparently you ran me off the board with one post (thanx G)

I'd like to know what that post is supposed to be?

unlike you, I have real things to do with my life and can't be posting on this shitpit 24/7. the only way you'd ever be away from here for a while is if your internet connection failed or you were rushed to hospital in a diabetic coma

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:bigass:

jack

I don't recall saying that. I suspect it's just more of your VAPid bullshit.

Perhaps you have a link to where I posted that?

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Every time I see that gnome avatar with its bared buttocks, I just wanna practice my drop kick into the next yard. I'm not sure which one is more irritating: Battery or Ding. Say, is it possible they are one in the same?

jack

How so? She has three tiers of trolling, all of which fail. 1st is, she's prettier than you, shows tits and ass so the boys get interested, picks men to chat with and says I love you a lot. 2nd is her "genius" troll which is she has 30 IQ points above you and can prove it so she's smarter than you, third: i like your little sting operation of forcing everyone to either bend to your will or, if they stand up for themselves, admit in your sick twisted mind that theyre amoral and deserve to be attacked. That would be i(in my case) her pedophile troll.

Layers, but still a basic one trick. Jibbles destroyed her at RH, and she pretty much took care of herself here and at RC.

Think about what a shithole that is, and what it would actually take to get banned there, and you'll see what I mean.

jack

Every time I see that gnome avatar with its bared buttocks, I just wanna practice my drop kick into the next yard. I'm not sure which one is more irritating: Battery or Ding. Say, is it possible they are one in the same?

Battery haunted the Eminem boards for years, over 100,000 posts all obsessing over this poster named Yum. Fucked up in every way.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Sounds like the two of them are still stuck using the teenager's playbook on how to make a boy fall in love with you. If at first you don't succeed, do it more and then kill him if he won't bend to your will. Yup, FW had it pegged correctly: a definite bunny boiler.