So What Happened To Hambil?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Did he finally die, or... what?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I know he wasn't particularly popular here, but I always liked him.

He was a mean and sociopathic drunk, and he liked to watch his wife get tied up and fucked by strangers.

So you know, hope his next heart attack really hurts.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator

jack

Well, if it wasn't "for real" it was the weirdest troll revealed as personal info that I've ever read in a thread.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Well, if it wasn't "for real" it was the weirdest troll revealed as personal info that I've ever read in a thread.

I guess what I meant was that this is the first I heard of it. Although, I haven't really dug around for old Hambil threads either.

jack

There was some big discussion about it, and Morrie Herself actually posted her opinion on it to shut everyone up, which was that they had an open marriage, and that it was a safe and fun way to explore limits otherwise not available to the marriage.

Meaning limpdick couldnt get it up as a result of the drugs and booze unles he was being cuckolded, or something equally ridiculous.

jack

I know he wasn't particularly popular here, but I always liked him.

The response I have to this post involves a very sharp knife, a platter and a stake.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
There was some big discussion about it, and Morrie Herself actually posted her opinion on it to shut everyone up, which was that they had an open marriage, and that it was a safe and fun way to explore limits otherwise not available to the marriage.

Meaning limpdick couldnt get it up as a result of the drugs and booze unles he was being cuckolded, or something equally ridiculous.

Well, this is a completely different side than I saw. That's a bit creepy.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
My basic take on it was: he's the kind of guy who's lucky to get anything female paying attention to him, so he's Furrhigan's doormat. She's into bondage because deep down she knows she's a disgusting beast who no decent man would want. Hambil, not wanting to lose her, allowed her to play the BDSM game with strange men in front of him.

No wonder he's such a belligerent little prick.

I cannot possibly imagine being so pathetic as to allow that sort of thing going on in my marriage. But that's me.

Seph

Retired Account
nor me.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
I actually legitimately felt bad for the guy, especially after talking to him on MSN (which was completely his idea, so it could very well have been a troll). But meh. I can still pity someone, and not really like them.

jack

speaking of that, I have my MSN convos with him archived somewhere.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I actually legitimately felt bad for the guy, especially after talking to him on MSN (which was completely his idea, so it could very well have been a troll). But meh. I can still pity someone, and not really like them.

That's the impression I had too. Mostly from MSN chats.

jack

Nice thing about opinions. They differ according to anyone's personal experience. The interaction I had with him resulted in the opinion I have of him. Of course, he was passive agressive in his "trolling" and I just tried to get his goat whenever and wherever I could. The Neighbors forum is a perfect example. My being banned for a year was another aspect of that (and I'm not saying I didn't deserve to be booted to begin with).

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!