So what the fuck is this place?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
CW doesn't do duals, and there is more than one person in Glasgow, believe it or not.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Aye, thought that when I saw most cunts are active in the early hours of the morning.

My cunt is most active when the son goes down and even more active when the son comes up.

CW doesn't do duals, and there is more than one person in Glasgow, believe it or not.

I find that hard to believe. The more than one person in Glasgow part, not the dual part. Except define "doesn't do".

Seph

Retired Account
UK, BABY N00B

Am I being mistaken for an ex poster here?

If so then you's have snookered me.

It was me all along.

Well played.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

There's tons of posters from Glasgow, I just have trouble believing they'd type posts with "authentic" Scotch brogue like "Och". It'd be like Yub yelling "Oi, g'day" at the end of every post. Somebody's pretending to be Groundskeeper Willie....I call dual fail on aisle 4. Wet cleanup, please.

There's tons of posters from Glasgow, I just have trouble believing they'd type posts with "authentic" Scotch brogue like "Och". It'd be like Yub yelling "Oi, g'day" at the end of every post. Somebody's pretending to be Groundskeeper Willie....I call dual fail on aisle 4. Wet cleanup, please.

If I was typing in weegie, comrade you wouldn't have a fuckin scooby what I was saying, trust me on that one.

It don't matter a fuck to me who you think I am though so carry on.

On a side note you'd have trouble finding anyone in Scotland that sounded like Groundskeeper Willie.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
as far as love cunt goes, you just stick your head in, wiggle your ears and vomit.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
If I was typing in weegie, comrade you wouldn't have a fuckin scooby what I was saying, trust me on that one.

It don't matter a fuck to me who you think I am though so carry on.

On a side note you'd have trouble finding anyone in Scotland that sounded like Groundskeeper Willie.

Now that's better. Closer anyway. Still pretty intent on trying to fit in as many regional slang terms as possible though. Who you trying to convince if you don't care so much? I'm originally from the southern USA. Yippee Ki-yay, git along little dogies. Yeehaw, Y'all come back now, hear?

See, all those slang terms prove I'm telling the truth. Well, I'm convinced. If he starts quoting "Trainspotting" next I'll be totally sold...

Now that's better. Closer anyway. Still pretty intent on trying to fit in as many regional slang terms as possible though. Who you trying to convince if you don't care so much? I'm originally from the southern USA. Yippee Ki-yay, git along little dogies. Yeehaw, Y'all come back now, hear?

See, all those slang terms prove I'm telling the truth. Well, I'm convinced. If he starts quoting "Trainspotting" next I'll be totally sold...

No cunt mate, batter in.

Trainspotting is Edinburgh though, they are "Teuchters". They are also poofs, whores and junkies but thats another matter. I'd rather pretend to be a incest loving southerner like your good self.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
No cunt mate, batter in.

Trainspotting is Edinburgh though, they are "Teuchters". They are also poofs, whores and junkies but thats another matter. I'd rather pretend to be a incest loving southerner like your good self.

Well, that sure hurt. I don't know how I'll recover from incest references. Sure you don't have any jokes about trailer parks or banjos in your repertoire, Nessie? I see you got a cricket reference in there, that's convincing. Because cricket's an overseas game and is bound to convince me you're legit. And "cunt" always works, because after all you lot like to use that term...

whoops, I said "you lot". Crikey, does that make me one of you?

As for pretending to be an incest-loving southerner, you missed the description. I don't want to fuck my sister, I want to fuck yours. She smells more like horse manure and therefore reminds me of life back on the ranch...

Cricket reference?

A rather paranoid and misinformed individual you seem to be. Are you the resident mongoloid?

Who am I trying to convince sweetcheeks?

You can believe I'm a paki for all I care comrade.

Allah Achbar!

Mirage

Still in Mom's basement
When I said I was new, I am, in the fact that I joined in 2007 and didn't post, didn't lurk, didn't care....I just started recently posting.....

What I am trying to figure out is, why would a new poster come here with a chip on thier shoulder, like they had an ax to grind?

jack

Cricket reference?

A rather paranoid and misinformed individual you seem to be. Are you the resident mongoloid?

Allah Achbar!

I learned to play cricket this past summer! TOTALLY AWESOME

jack

When I said I was new, I am, in the fact that I joined in 2007 and didn't post, didn't lurk, didn't care....I just started recently posting.....

What I am trying to figure out is, why would a new poster come here with a chip on thier shoulder, like they had an ax to grind?

I don't know, Wendy....why?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Cricket reference?

Allah Achbar!

LOL thin skinned little bampot ain't ya? But still manage to throw in a reference so we'll think you're from bonny Scotland, eh wot? You should say "Shite" next time and I'll be completely convinced.