So what'd you get your SO for VD?

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Yeah, yeah, some of you are bitter ass single mother fuckers, I know I know, but for those of you NOT living in your parents basement, and who do actually make contact with the opposite sex, what'd you have to shell out for this year?

I was actually too busy with other shit to really spend alot of time online looking for stuff. Also I'm a couple thousand miles away, so this morning I just went to FTD.com and ordered some flowers. We're gonna have a makeup day next week, so hopefully she won't be expecting it too much. I'm not big into to cheesy romance shit, but she is really sick, so I wanted to cheer here up a bit.

BH_330x370.jpg

So what'd ya'll all get/give?

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
:( :( :(

Some time I might tell the story of a very recent (as in a couple of days ago) experience that is maybe kinda funny in a very sick dark humor sort of way.

I want to hear about the makeup day!

:D
mm

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
I bought the husband a whole bunch of chocolate things . . . think chocolate dipped twinkies and the like. Today we're going to Toys R Us and I'm going to buy him the Bratz Party Van so he can use it with his 70's GI Joe Adventure team. Perhaps we'll even break out the collector GI Joes so George Washington and Colin Powell can get it on with the Bratz girls in style.

I haven't received anything yet. :(

Love Child

One Love
I on the other hand buy roses or daisies and hand them out everywhere I go. I take them to the girls in the coffee shops, anywhere that I frequent.

Love Child

One Love
Dinner

Shoot, I have food to make at home, but not exactly what I want tonight, and I'll just have to make due, tonight is not the night to go grab something quick at a restaraunt. Or is it? Is this when I swoop in to some lonely girl that has been stood up? I'll make her tears go away!

Ancalagon

Shoot, I have food to make at home, but not exactly what I want tonight, and I'll just have to make due, tonight is not the night to go grab something quick at a restaraunt. Or is it? Is this when I swoop in to some lonely girl that has been stood up? I'll make her tears go away!

Trying to get a grasp of the people here.

I believe I remember Gonad saying you were a female at the meetup. So I take it you are lesbian or bi?

Ancalagon

I am so happy to not have to spend money on this shit or get let down from high expectations.

Not saying it's true, or trying to be offensive, but your post made me think of this song....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTHRg_iSWzM"]YouTube - Janis Joplin - Me and Bobby McG[/ame]

Which I haven't listened to in a while so good stuff! :techman:

Love Child

One Love
Trying to get a grasp of the people here.

I believe I remember Gonad saying you were a female at the meetup. So I take it you are lesbian or bi?

Hello Ancalagon, how are you and your wife? I would love to meet the both of you! LOL that sounded creepy didn't it?! I love woman! Woman are beautiful but I love the cock too much to limit my choices strictly to woman. LOL as if that is the only reason I like men. OMG. Is it true?

Ancalagon

Hello Ancalagon, how are you and your wife?

We're doing alright. It sucks I've been gone for 2 weeks and still have another week left before going home. Then it will be a whirlwind of activity. 10 days to turn in all my equipment, finish clearing post, get all our household goods packed and shipped, and of course say goodbye to WA and all our friends there.

Anne's a little stressed out about the move (Seattle and St Louis being the only two places she's lived, now we'll be living in bumfuck NC for 3 or 4 years) and leaving our social circle. Not to mention the whole loss of job, having to find a new one thing.

We'll be all right though...

I would love to meet the both of you!

Too bad you couldn't make it to the Kirkland meetup. It was good times. :(

LOL that sounded creepy didn't it?! I love woman! Woman are beautiful but I love the cock too much to limit my choices strictly to woman. LOL as if that is the only reason I like men. OMG. Is it true?

:rofl:

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
I'm home again, and the GI Joe adventure team is chillin' in the Bratz Party Bus. We will take pictures of it using the digital camera that just arrived today, another present for the significant other.

LC, if I'm living by myself anytime in the future you are welcome to be my roomie. We'd have to have two computers so we could both post at the same time but it would be awesome. If you clean then in return I'll pamper you.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
It won't be fun unless you set them on fire, then videotape it as they roll across the table and go crashing to the floor in flames!

My sister USED to have a lot of barbie dolls.. Ohh the stories I could tell! :)

Mirah

I love you
I'm home again, and the GI Joe adventure team is chillin' in the Bratz Party Bus. We will take pictures of it using the digital camera that just arrived today, another present for the significant other.

LC, if I'm living by myself anytime in the future you are welcome to be my roomie. We'd have to have two computers so we could both post at the same time but it would be awesome. If you clean then in return I'll pamper you.

I would love that. I would even cook too. I hope he got you something good.
I had the best day today, just chillen and doin my thing.

I bought her Unexpected flowers, we had a long talk without the distraction of the offspring, and I gave her permission to take a boy she's interested in shoe and lingerie shopping (for him).
In return, there will be a rather interesting photo op in our mutual future. I doubt one of her school-girl outfits will survive it, but it will be more fun if it gets ripped to shreds...

As naughty as it sounds, it was kind of a bummer for V-day. She talked about someone else, I talked about someone else from long ago that I still miss, and while we both had some mutual, emotional closeness, I wouldn't call it "romantic". The real gift was "You get one fantasy..." and that's where the two ideas came from.

-SB

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
:( :( :(

Some time I might tell the story of a very recent (as in a couple of days ago) experience that is maybe kinda funny in a very sick dark humor sort of way.

I want to hear about the makeup day!

:D
mm

We all know YOU gave VD well... VD, you infected whore!