So what'd you get your SO for VD?

Love Child

One Love
I bought her Unexpected flowers, we had a long talk without the distraction of the offspring, and I gave her permission to take a boy she's interested in shoe and lingerie shopping (for him).
In return, there will be a rather interesting photo op in our mutual future. I doubt one of her school-girl outfits will survive it, but it will be more fun if it gets ripped to shreds...

As naughty as it sounds, it was kind of a bummer for V-day. She talked about someone else, I talked about someone else from long ago that I still miss, and while we both had some mutual, emotional closeness, I wouldn't call it "romantic". The real gift was "You get one fantasy..." and that's where the two ideas came from.

-SB

This makes me sad. I hate that longing and the emptiness. I hated it!
I want to say it makes me glad to be single, but still a deep feeling of sadness came over me as if to say I will never have what I want in a relationship so I will remain single for the rest of my life! : P
Really thats ok with me tho.

I am often surprised that some of the most passionate women I know are single.

It's HIGHLY confusing to me...

-SB

^ Indeed.

That is why I like to give lovers clear, unambiguous, and very naughty rules to follow.

-SB

Love Child

One Love
I am often surprised that some of the most passionate women I know are single.

It's HIGHLY confusing to me...

-SB

It is not due to lack of lovers. They are out there. For me right now it is my choice. Because of my last relationship I am a little bit shy about jumping into something again. It will happen when the time is ready, I am in no rush.

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
With the exception of a card given to me back in second grade from a girl who's mom made her give one to everybody in class, I have never recieved a Valentine's Day gift of any kind in my life.