So why is posting RLI against the rules?

I am getting the impression that someone at sometime threatened TK with legal action,so now all RLI posts are deleted and people are banned.

Is this true?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I am getting the impression that someone at sometime threatened TK with legal action,so now all RLI posts are deleted and people are banned.

Is this true?

hahainternet.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This is old news Impy. Either you're being deliberately obtuse, which is stupid troll, or you don't know, in which case I fill you in quick.

In 1989 I found a stash of really good comics cheap, (Superman #6VF a perfect Detective 225 and a fuckload of perfect 60's Marvels) had amassed quite a collection and had a little extra money from a good job so I invested it in a shitty little comic store in central VT and in a couple of years grew it into a pretty decent operation. Made a ton of money off the store and then sold my investment back in it in 2004.

I don't really "do" comics any more, or like them very much to buy or read...but I still have a few old odds and ends.

jack

Is that my cock buried deep up your ass, or simply a sharp stick?

Either way, keep fucking yourself deeply and repeatedly asswipe.

jack

:bigass:

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
To answer the question plainly, it's polite. There are hundreds of other sites where you can post people's info. You don't need to do it here.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I remember a time when reading random topics at TK could be interesting. That was a long time ago.....

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
The answer has been posted several times over the history of this board. So, new guy, post less and lurk more. It will make you less of an annoyance.

Is that my cock buried deep up your ass, or simply a sharp stick?

Either way, keep fucking yourself deeply and repeatedly asswipe.

Touchy, touchy.

I take it that you grew up and moved out of your mother's basement to aspire for a real career rather than comic books.

Good job!