some dickheadkilled a dog and cut off its head

aeommai

cookie?
and fourchan helped bring that dickhead to justice!!!

encyclopediadramatica.com/sasuke

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Weird story: Our first dog got hit by a car and during the effort to save its life, my father got bitten. Later, after the dog was pronounced DOA at the vet, my dad was told that because of the bite, the remains had to be tested for rabies (unlikely, certainly, but SOP), and to facilitate this the head had to be sent to some lab in downtown Boston. As the costs of all this began to mount, Dad offered to drive the head down there himself. Along the way he got pulled over for speeding on the Mass Pike, with a bandage on his arm and a dog's head in a box on the back seat. When the officer asked him what was in it, my father --who at this point is just reeling at the day's ugly fortunes and knows he hasn't the pokerface to pull off a bullshit story-- decided that total honesty was the best policy and detailed the whole sad episode for the cop, who, luckily, was both cool and and a dog owner, as well as familiar with the rabies-test. So he and let my dad go, and yeah: the test turned up negative.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
This is like 3 weeks old.

Also, the general public believes the girl when she says that she didn't kill the dog, it was hit by a car and she was asked to clean the skull because she's really into taxidermy.

She also has tourettes syndrome. It's from prior head trauma, and it causes her to "yip" which is likely why she thinks she's a werewolf.

Seriously, though, this news is staler than stale. /b/ failed to do anything but harass her. Like I said, the general public believes her story, I wish I had that link to the local newspaper I was reading like last week some time.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
This is like 3 weeks old.

Also, the general public believes the girl when she says that she didn't kill the dog, it was hit by a car and she was asked to clean the skull because she's really into taxidermy.

She also has tourettes syndrome. It's from prior head trauma, and it causes her to "yip" which is likely why she thinks she's a werewolf.

Seriously, though, this news is staler than stale. /b/ failed to do anything but harass her. Like I said, the general public believes her story, I wish I had that link to the local newspaper I was reading like last week some time.

Yeah..."Wolfie" claims the dog was dry and stiff when she got it, to the point the tongue was dry.

If that's true, why in the pictures of the dog's head are the eyes still clearly moist?

I think she's guilty and will do it again and someday will probably end up committing "taxidermy" on a person. Her buddies were just as guilty. There were people there at the very least there that knew that dog's owners and instead of bringing the body back to them takes it to their twisted, emo buddy to cut up into pieces.

I think they kidnapped that dog, sat on it for awhile and then when they thought enough time had passed murdered it. And no, I don't buy that "I'm a canine" excuse. Dogs and wolves can be very vicious to each other unless they are a member of their pack.

This story's details have changed too many times for the whole truth to have come out yet.

Seph

Retired Account
a little yes...