Some Fun For All

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
202-241-8135

These jokers are calling people in my area and claiming that a federal warrant is out for the victim for drug trafficking, BUT... paying the $15K fine upfront will make it all go away.

Some older people don't realize that the Fed won't call first... they'll rock up in your yard at 5am.

They called a friend of mine and tried this shit to no avail. I got the number and called them only to get an answering machine. They called me the next day trying this scam.

They're scum who prey on helpless people. There's the number for anyone who wants to have some fun with them.

Friday

Bazinga!
Where's the scam? Someone calls me up and gives me a line like that, I laugh, hang up, and have a good story to tell afterwards. :shrug:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Someone call me and threaten me on something like that, I'd say: "You're too late. The statute of limitations ran on that two weeks ago."

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
202-241-8135

These jokers are calling people in my area and claiming that a federal warrant is out for the victim for drug trafficking, BUT... paying the $15K fine upfront will make it all go away.

Some older people don't realize that the Fed won't call first... they'll rock up in your yard at 5am.

They called a friend of mine and tried this shit to no avail. I got the number and called them only to get an answering machine. They called me the next day trying this scam.

THAT WAS YOU!!! :eek:

Dammit.... how the hell was I supposed to know :hmmm: