Some people shouldnt breed.....

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
What an asshole! LOL

Enkephalen

My Stars!
I blame his parents for having the audacity to procreate when they knew going in that their genetics were iffy.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Love Cunt:

Who is that in you avatar? In your sig? and why is she licking another woman's toes? Pretty erptic actually.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
None of you have brothers I take it? It's not genetics, it's a glimpse into the minds of all teenaged boys everywhere. I have three older brothers...I know this.

Tyrant

So they all stapled firecrackers to themselves and set them off then?

Dark Link

Morituri te salutant
Laker_Girl said:
None of you have brothers I take it? It's not genetics, it's a glimpse into the minds of all teenaged boys everywhere. I have three older brothers...I know this.

Actully, I'm the Oldest of 3. My younger brother did all sorts of stupid crap for attention. He's 19 now and still a fuck up because he never learned.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
^^See exactly! No, my brothers never stapled firecrackers to themselves and blew them up but they used to shoot nail guns at each other, run around the house with butcher knives, they lit a bed on fire, threw a flaming roll of toilet paper in a shake roof, shot out the neighbors windows with bebe guns, threw darts at each other. Basically my three brothers were the original "Jackass". Good thing my parents were wealthy and could bail those idiots out...Then again, my parents bailing them was probably half the problem.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Red Whacker said:
It must be a coming of age thing for trailer trash.

We wouldn't know Red, give us a show.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
What a supid fucking idiot. I mean, what sort of way is that to spend your life? So many people are robbed of theirs, and we have morons on this planet doing that.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
It's called halfway well off, bored, spoiled kids. I get so pissed when my garage gets egged, that kind of thing never happened when I lived in the ghet. The rich kids in this area don't know how to get into any decent trouble so they egg cars and garages and stupid shit like that.

Leo 19

missmanners' poolboy
I don't care how much money you have. That doesn't make you act like a complete moron.