SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT TROLLING

Falconarg

Rebel
so yesterday i returned to a mugen forum and i see MM is a moderator there now,and she acts all corny like here or more...
so my question is:is she a good troll?becuase yeah she is a moderator now and can fuck tha place up if she want but what is the point of acting like that for years?is she going to make a epic move one day or what?

Love Child

One Love
so yesterday i returned to a mugen forum and i see MM is a moderator there now,and she acts all corny like here or more...
so my question is:is she a good troll?becuase yeah she is a moderator now and can fuck tha place up if she want but what is the point of acting like that for years?is she going to make a epic move one day or what?

Perhaps young Falconarg, the troll is not the troll. Perhaps the troll is that one is believed to be a scientist when one is

Haaaahhhhaaaaaaaaa she is a moderator?! lofl!
hahahahahhahahahhah

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Perhaps she's just obtuse? While obtuseness may be translated as trolling, it really isn't.

Cookie?

aeommai

cookie?
sshe wont stay mod for long, someone deleted her rules sticky.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Perhaps she is multifaceted and has a variety of unlockable secret kill combos that you can only access by pushing her buttons in the correct sequence.