Some Star Wars stuff is pretty stupid

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Though he and R2-D2 were officially part of the droid complement of the Tantive IV for the next 19 years, C-3PO also served Alderaan's royal house, the House of Organa, on Alderaan on occasion. While accompanying them to the Emperor's Ball, he mistook Anakin Skywalker, now Darth Vader, for a new droid: he was reassigned as a preschool teacher for a year as punishment

LIKE THAT

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Hutt Jedi.

HUTT JEDI.

Beldorian_Leia_Duel_TEC.jpg

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Beldorion

CaptainWacky

Many fans believe that older accounts of C-3PO's creation on Affa in 112 BBY have been overruled by his portrayal in The Phantom Menace. In fact, the older version of C-3PO's origin also originated with George Lucas, and both versions were harmonized from the outset: in 1977, Lucas provided a guide for early Expanded Universe creators, in which C-3PO's origin on Affa was established, and also the fact that he was "totally reassembled by a young boy working for a junk dealer" before joining the Alderaanian diplomatic corps "several years" later, around 20 BBY. While some of the early material in this guide has been superseded, there is no reason for discarding this particular plot-point.

HE HAD IT ALL PLANNED RIGHT FROM THE VERY BEGINNING

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
The Hutt Jedi is stupid.

But George didn't invent it so how can it be criticised? It's like me saying I wrote about how Elves were taught all their tricks by Merlin and David Blaine. I didn't write lord of the rings so how can, anyway, wanders off/

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
This for me is the worst fucking thing:

Luuke Skywalker was a clone of Luke Skywalker, created by Joruus C'baoth after the true Skywalker refused to accept C'baoth's views of how the Force should be used and the place of the Jedi Knights in galactic society. C'baoth, himself a clone of Jedi Master Jorus C'baoth, created Luuke from cell sample B-2332-54, which had been taken from the hand that Luke lost in his lightsaber duel with Darth Vader at Cloud City. Judging by his behavior in the Mount Tantiss duel, Luuke Skywalker had no personality, merely functioning as an extension of C'baoth's mind. Luuke was armed with Anakin Skywalker's lightsaber, the one that Luke had lost along with his hand.

DOES THIS AT ANY POINT, SOUND CONVOLUTED? I remember reading this in and taking the book to a second hand shop in a rage. Zahn well and truly dropped the ball with this hideous shit.

CaptainWacky

Is no one else impressed that Lucas had it planned that 3PO had been rebuilt by a young boy since 1977?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Evidently not! I can't wait until they reveal IG-88 was built by Yoda.

CaptainWacky

I liked the punch battledroids in Clone Wars.

CaptainWacky

Who are you to judge the love betwen a wookiee and a hutt?

CaptainWacky

This is getting a bit much now!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Written and Directed By
Joss Whedon