Somebody is Paranoid

Love Child

One Love
Did I really inspire a change?

http://www.slipstreambbs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658

Announcement

I am passing on this message from HeroicFool since he is currently on the road.

As you may know, the forum Group Therapy is private and viewable by members only. We have recently decided to keep it a private forum for members who have not yet reached 200 posts.

The forum is a place for members to share life stories and experiences without having to worry about being criticized or mocked (whether it be here on Slipstream or elsewhere). We have had members in the past whose sole purpose was to cause harm, and there’s no doubt that we will have more in the future (in fact, we had one just a few days ago). This is simply a precaution to protect best interests of the members on this board.

Please respect my wishes and the wishes of the members who post in that forum.

We apologize to those of you who are unable to view it at this time. If you have any questions or concerns, PM me and they will be passed along to HF.

Also, while we tinker with setting up this new change, if you have any technical trouble, know that we’re working on it and it will be corrected shortly.

Thanks everyone!

Tyrant

the forum Group Therapy
The only thing they need 'therapy' for is seeking psychological help on the Internet.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Is that where "rommie" went?