Someone should've told me Costa Rica is a third world country...

ctmelvital

more cookies please?
First, everyone was like "yeah, yeah, it's the Switzerland of Central America, it's great!". Now I'm going there and it's all like "oh, they have malaria. And swine flu. And they're dirt poor. And there's no warm water in their showers. And you can only drink bottled water."

WTF! :mad:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
My dad and grandparents lived there for several years when he was a kid. He loved it there. That was a long time ago, so I don 't know how much it's changed.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Belize is better. They all speak English, and I hear you can get some great deals on trashbags filled with weed there.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
It shouldn't have been a shock. The vast majority of countries in central/south America are 3rd world.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Any country besides the United States or England is third world.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I won't actually neg karma you, BDM, since someone people find it personally offensive or something, but that's an obvious neg karma worthy post.

Big Dick McGee

I was being ironical!

Big Dick McGee

I won't actually neg karma you, BDM, since someone people find it personally offensive or something, but that's an obvious neg karma worthy post.

I never find it personally offensive. Neg away!

Big Dick McGee

In Italy, it takes like fifteen days for a piece of mail to travel about 1 mile. 1st world??

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Completely untrue!?

ctmelvital

more cookies please?
So, went to the doctor yesterday to pick up all the meds etc.
He gave me 7 different things and I still need to pick up the malaria stuff. I'm now the proud owner of a pack of Tamiflu. :D

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Don't let the natives sneeze on you!