Someone wants an IP ban from TK.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Ban their IP. That should solve the problem.

Also, check to see other IP's they've used in the past with other usernames and preban them all.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
And hopefully don't accidentally ban a few people that happened to share a few duals with this person this time ;)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Glitch fixed (and it occurred to me before your little hint, but hey thanks for making my last hour at work so eventful).

Time for a drink. And then to buy some ammo for whoever clicked the wrong button in the CP...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's called getting the crap out of harm's way so other people don't trip on it while fixing the problem (and in my case, while also getting client jobs done at work).

The coded posts would have gone to DC anyway. Maybe you can start one of those lovely threads to missmanners asking for your duals back if you like. ;) I'm leaving work now...

Direstraight

It's called getting the crap out of harm's way so other people don't trip on it while fixing the problem (and in my case, while also getting client jobs done at work).
Hmm, don't think so.

The coded posts would have gone to DC anyway. Maybe you can start one of those lovely threads to missmanners asking for your duals back if you like. ;) I'm leaving work now...
Nah, I'll just tell her on MSN how she has to go out of her way to release duals imprisoned by a hothead.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
:pop: