Someone wants an IP ban from TK.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I started to think of a points scheme for that game and realized I was way too high for that kind of thinking.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Gee Paul, I'm truly sorry that I didn't respond to the fact that you're an asshole in a cooler fashion. I'll try to put more "hip" into resolving your next fiendish act of nerd-dom... :meh:

I'm in the middle of a busy shift, I stop for a second to check the boards, and Greg is posting like a decapitated chicken "OH LAWDY JESUS DON'T OPEN THIS DON'T OPEN THAT IP BAN OH LAWDY JESUS!" Well, if I have the keys to the place, I owe it to mm to act fast when someone is stirring shit. (p.s., someone else was already banning your accounts when I got here, I was the one who asked "Hmm, how is HTML getting into posts?")

You're a brat with a chip on your shoulder. There isn't an instrument yet created that can measure how little I care about a performance evaluation from you. Get bent. By somebody who is willing.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What Bullshit, glad I was sleeping.

Direstraight

!

Gee Paul, I'm truly sorry that I didn't respond to the fact that you're an asshole in a cooler fashion. I'll try to put more "hip" into resolving your next fiendish act of nerd-dom... :meh:
Your post was full of holes. It was a holey post. Plot holes and innuendo. At least the first part where you made it sound like you were doing the DCing.

I'm in the middle of a busy shift, I stop for a second to check the boards, and Greg is posting like a decapitated chicken "OH LAWDY JESUS DON'T OPEN THIS DON'T OPEN THAT IP BAN OH LAWDY JESUS!" Well, if I have the keys to the place, I owe it to mm to act fast when someone is stirring shit. (p.s., someone else was already banning your accounts when I got here, I was the one who asked "Hmm, how is HTML getting into posts?")
I know. I wasn't evaluating you, Dr. Disagreeable. I just wanted to draw out from you the fact that it was Sarek DCing me, just like I drew out from him that he is an admin.

That p.s. shows why you are the bettar admin, as I already stated during the fiasco!

You're a brat with a chip on your shoulder. There isn't an instrument yet created that can measure how little I care about a performance evaluation from you. Get bent. By somebody who is willing.
I don't see what the big deal is. missmanners is often shouldered with having to do what the admins are there to do for her.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
He's not an admin, he's a mod. Get with the plan Paul.