Something my heart attack has brought on

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
Mid-life crisis! :) And who can go through a mid-life crisis without a mid-life crisis mobile? This week I bought a car for $15,000. Its a 1966 Pontiac GTO. The engine and tranny have recently been rebuilt, new interior in boxes, and the brakes have been replaced from the master cylinder on down. The rest of the car isnt too bad (has a couple of small dents and a bit of surface rust in the trunk where the mat sat for 43 years) but it does need and will recieve a complete frame off restoration from a freind of mine begining next April hopefully it will be completed by July and I dont have to spend more than $35,000 for car and restoration. This is going to be fun. :)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
DOGBERT.. FES was hacked, Daniel is the only mod. YOu can bring back wigga4life!

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
DOGBERT.. FES was hacked, Daniel is the only mod. YOu can bring back wigga4life!

NO NO NO! Its a GTO, not a Buick Electra 225. There will be 22 inchers, gansta whitewalls, fur on the dashboard, and dingleballs hanging from the top of the windshield on my car.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
DINGLEBALLS?

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
*tries to get that visual out of head*

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
Mid-life crisis! :) And who can go through a mid-life crisis without a mid-life crisis mobile? This week I bought a car for $15,000. Its a 1966 Pontiac GTO. The engine and tranny have recently been rebuilt, new interior in boxes, and the brakes have been replaced from the master cylinder on down. The rest of the car isnt too bad (has a couple of small dents and a bit of surface rust in the trunk where the mat sat for 43 years) but it does need and will recieve a complete frame off restoration from a freind of mine begining next April hopefully it will be completed by July and I dont have to spend more than $35,000 for car and restoration. This is going to be fun. :)

Now all you need is the girlfriend in her early 20's...

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
Now all you need is the girlfriend in her early 20's...

I did that from my late thirties until my mid forties. Problem with them is they tend to want me to buy them expensive stuff then they get all clingy and want to have babies. I did the family thing back in my twenties and dont want to do it again. Being in my sixties and having to deal with teenagers would be pure hell.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box

Heres a 5 year old photo of mines :)

a 1968 Chevy Camaro. I've done a lot fo work to it since then.

When you finish yours. be sure to take photos and post them here. :cool:

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
^can you keep that on the road year-long where you are?
up here we need to have so much bloody salt on the road mid-life crisis cars don't last long unless you have a junker for winter driving and put your baby on blocks for the season.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer

You spent $15,000 on a car that is older than I am? Bwaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. What a fucking moron. *ROTFLMAO @ 'new interior in boxes' and 'a couple of small dents and a bit of surface rust'. Come on, say 'duh?' for me. Not only that, but you are going to spend MORE on that piece of crap.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Heres a 5 year old photo of mines :)

a 1968 Chevy Camaro. I've done a lot fo work to it since then.

When you finish yours. be sure to take photos and post them here. :cool:

Bwaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

This, built by a company that begged YOU for YOUR money just to stay alive. Just look at that piece-of-shit.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
^can you keep that on the road year-long where you are?
up here we need to have so much bloody salt on the road mid-life crisis cars don't last long unless you have a junker for winter driving and put your baby on blocks for the season.

Which no insurance company would bother to cover.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
You spent $15,000 on a car that is older than I am? Bwaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. What a fucking moron. *ROTFLMAO @ 'new interior in boxes' and 'a couple of small dents and a bit of surface rust'. Come on, say 'duh?' for me. Not only that, but you are going to spend MORE on that piece of crap.

I think $35K will take care of it. Also you apparantly do not know what a restored 1966 Pontiac GTO is worth which is in the $40K range. If you dont believe me, look it up on the net.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
66gto-gld-lf800c.jpg

When I get done with it, it will look like this with the exception of the vinyl roof which it didnt come with from the factory. It has all the documentation on it all the way to the original window sticker so I am going to restore it to the way it was the way it left the dealership in 1966.