Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sore eyebrows

Eggs Mayonnaise:

PROJECT RUNWAY KARMA!!!111 -- are you watching?

OF COURSE! It's off to a good start, isn't it? I was afraid after the last season DISASTER.

I must finally be getting over this cold/flu/STFU-virus thing...amajig. 'Cause I just took the most huge-est poo ever and dropped it BLAM! in the toilet bowl with a mushroom-cloud like splash.

1925.imgcache.jpg

So is anybody gonna explain this homely granola-faced girl or what?

She's a model on this season's Project Runway. Last week the designers had to fabricate looks using materials from Petland Discount, the cheesy NY pet supply chain.

This designer made a skirt of shredded cedar chips, and decided to glue them on her eyebrows as well. Inexplicably, he won the challenge, mostly because there was a lot of ugg out there from the competition.

PR: It’s a Doggy Dog World | Tom & Lorenzo

Next they'll have some gaunt, skeletal waif walking around with tongues sticking out of her nostrils and wearing a fudge cake Hitler moustache. Seriously, I think that's how they come up with "fashion" -- think up the absolutely most horrifically ugly shit you possibly can, slap a tag with a completely indecipherable logo on it and charge a minimum of $2,000 for it. There ya go, there's fashion.