Sorry BDM

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Your rock biting fantasy girl, Melissa Rycroft is engaged. Plus, ya know, you're married to me and all so why you'd fantasize about her is beyond me anyway.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Then again, she gets engaged like some people get a cold. :naughty:

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Just googled it...she's hideous.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yes. She was the buck-toothed creature who I was usually ridiculing from Dancing With the Stars earlier this year.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know

Eh, she's no LG, but she's alright.
melissa-rycroft.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
That's the one picture she's taken that's not completely sick-making, and it's because her mouth is closed.

Compare that to this:

mrycroftICK1.jpg

Big Dick McGee

Come on, if ANYONE had their picture taken at that moment, it would look pretty fucked up.

melissa-rycroft-the-bachelor-abc-jason-mesnick-molly-dump-heart-broken-hot-sexy-beautiful-pics-photos-dallas-cowboys-cheerleader-cheerleaders-outfit-celeb-gossip-blog-news-entertainment-chica-inc.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Her hair always looks like she needs to fire her gay and hire a new, less drunk one.

Big Dick McGee

She'd look good if she shaved her head, Britney-style.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
She'd look good if she shaved her head, Britney-style.
Also if she shaved her front teeth. WHOA SNAP! ;)

Dr Dave said:
Did they jack her up on something in that pic Eggs?
No, she's just a good girl from Texas whose personality is, to put it politely, bubbly. She lights up like that when she feels people approve of her.

She's a former Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader. Nuff said.

(ps to BDM: it's not that I enjoy ragging on your choice in wankbait, it's just that this woman made my life a living hell when I was recapping DWTS this year. Her Bachelor fans are insane, like, throw themselves off bridges if she didn't win insane, and they invaded the DWTS forums with their insane, weepy support for her. God forbid anyone said a bad word about her! It was a moderator's nightmare. Her thread is still locked to this day. OK?)

Big Dick McGee

Whatever, I'm over her anyway, it's back to KeiraNatalieNatalieAnnaLaToya

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I am feeling like a woman who can never be pleased. So when I hear others speak of another woman I get jealous right, but then when I hear them ragging on her I get mad, like "Hey! Don't be so tough!" or something like that. I get all like "Sister hood unite"
WTF

Big Dick McGee

Sisters are doin' it for themselves.