Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorry Brian/SaintLucifer

Colonel Kira's Left Tit said:
The gig is up! Luci's going to jail now. :(
I don't know about that. All I know is that he's avoiding someone named Debbie so I'll help reunite them.

That's what assholes like him get.

*ROTFLMAO*

Are you for real?? *wipes away a tear of laughter* Is this the best you can do? Claim I am someone else?? Why not simply ask the Admins of this site? They have ALL of my IP records you dumb twat. I would challenge you to prove your ridiculous meanderings but I am too busy killing myself with laughter.

hilarious.gif

SaintLucifer said:
*ROTFLMAO*

I am too busy killing myself with laughter.

Please be quick about it then. I can only handle your insanely retarded cackle for so long.

SaintLucifer said:
*ROTFLMAO*

Are you for real?? *wipes away a tear of laughter* Is this the best you can do? Claim I am someone else?? Why not simply ask the Admins of this site? They have ALL of my IP records you dumb twat. I would challenge you to prove your ridiculous meanderings but I am too busy killing myself with laughter.

hilarious.gif
Not a very good job, Brian, Eric, what the fuck ever.

You'll get whatever's coming to you.

Messenger said:
Not a very good job, Brian, Eric, what the fuck ever.

You'll get whatever's coming to you.

I sure do hope they get whatever is coming to them. I hate to say it but that look very much like a threat. *ROTFLMAO*. Duh? MORON. If what you say about these idiots BRIAN and ERIC is true then I say toss the book at them!! Let them rot in an American jail. Or would that be country club? I have heard your jails are much like ours. They pander to criminals. No matter. I will save that discussion for another time. Hang the fuckers!! *ROTFLMAO*
hilarious.gif

SaintLucifer said:
I sure do hope they get whatever is coming to them. I hate to say it but that look very much like a threat.
No what you said to me looked very much like a threat. I was simply informing you that if you have committed crimes that you wouldn't be able to evade the long arm of the law forever.

BRIAN.

Messenger said:
No what you said to me looked very much like a threat. I was simply informing you that if you have committed crimes that you wouldn't be able to evade the long arm of the law forever.

BRIAN.

*ROTFLMAO* Look at your desperation. I love it. Keep it coming. Are you going to cry now that your tactics are not working? First a claim that I threatened you. Now a denial that you threatened others. Hey MESSEDUP, look below:

BOO!!

SaintLucifer said:
*ROTFLMAO* Look at your desperation. I love it. Keep it coming. Are you going to cry now that your tactics are not working? First a claim that I threatened you. Now a denial that you threatened others. Hey MESSEDUP, look below:

BOO!!
Fuck you! It's not right what you are doing, threatening people like that, making fun of their dead father's. You know one day you'll be touched by the death of a parent and when that day comes you don't have to come and say you are sorry - I already forgive you.

Messenger said:
Fuck you! It's not right what you are doing, threatening people like that, making fun of their dead father's. You know one day you'll be touched by the death of a parent and when that day comes you don't have to come and say you are sorry - I already forgive you.

*YAWN* Got anything better than that? Still upset I caught FBI007 faster than you did? Must really piss you off right? I thought so. Shit the cunt caught MENTALCASE too. AFter a full year, she STILL has him shitting his pants. *ROTFLMAO* Beautiful!

She does?

I think she has you shitting your pants like there's no tomorrow, old friend. Look at you - reduced to acting the part of a the demented SaintLucifer character you registered.

A Karas said:
Match. Set. Game. Most interesting.

Lookin' a little nervous there Lucy. ;)

Or is it Game. Set. Match? Aw, the hell with it. You get the idea. It's freaking way past my bedtime. G'nite everybody!

Oh thats RIGHT! :bigass: TK has an even more complicated Legal Action troll than I do.

You always have to give props to your betters.