Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorry Brian/SaintLucifer

I tip my hat to you Messenger. You're awesome. :D So all the "Old Guard" Especially you TQ, this ringing familiar?

jack said:
I tip my hat to you Messenger. You're awesome. :D So all the "Old Guard" Especially you TQ, this ringing familiar?
No no, revealing Luci's identity as Brian was a group effort. Mentalist, Tamar, CKLT.... all helped.

Messenger said:
No no, revealing Luci's identity as Brian was a group effort. Mentalist, Tamar, CKLT.... all helped.

Excellent! A hat tip all around :) This is good stuff!

Messenger said:

I knew it was a huge team effort. Too bad you failed in your quest. By the way, why the need to bring in this 'BRIAN' individual?? I do not care who he is but I am so proud you rang off who assisted you with your attempt. I shall keep them all in mind. Lovely knowing you need so many others to assist you in taking me on. Does this mean you do the same thing after someone challenges you to a fistfight after you cuss at him? You bring 10 friends againts that sole combatant as an assurance you will win? Strangely enough, even such large numbers failed to help you this time and you know it. Angry again are you?

biglolyoulg6kz.gif