Spamcapital Hummus Edition

classichummus

on a break from forums
I am having all sorts of fun in there!!

classichummus

on a break from forums
The rules (at Lyqwnorama) are really lax and allow for trolling, but it seems like many of the users don't realize there are trolls among them. They don't even get the {you} tags scattered throughout the forums!

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I find Lyqwnorama extremely boring. The regulars spend more time posting in the Shout Box than they do in the threads. Also, a lot of the posters there are lonely perv men and bull dyke lesbians using the forum to trade their extensive pr0n collections. The board looks like shit, it's coded badly and surprisingly enough has less active members than TK does.

In short, fuck Lyqwnorama. I might link this post in their stupid Shout Box.

classichummus

on a break from forums
Strangely enough, that makes total sense to me!

It has nothing to do with that!! Sorry, it's an acronym we use in chemistry to remember what happens in redox reactions.

classichummus

on a break from forums
I find Lyqwnorama extremely boring. The regulars spend more time posting in the Shout Box than they do in the threads. Also, a lot of the posters there are lonely perv men and bull dyke lesbians using the forum to trade their extensive pr0n collections. The board looks like shit, it's coded badly and surprisingly enough has less active members than TK does.

In short, fuck Lyqwnorama. I might link this post in their stupid Shout Box.

Yeah the regulars do spend A LOT of time in the Shout Box, but I don't think there are many bull dyke lesbians. Mamacita CLAIMS to be a lesbian, but is really just a dude. I'm making a thread right now of chats I have had with Mamacita lately. He is trolled so easily!! Even I can troll him!!!

classichummus

on a break from forums
Hummus spam.

classichummus

on a break from forums
I still want a :spam: smiley.

classichummus

on a break from forums
Lyqwnorama and Word Forge have them, why don't we?

classichummus

on a break from forums
blarg.

classichummus

on a break from forums
My rhymes are imperial.

classichummus

on a break from forums
I wake up every morning to my Lucky Charms cereal.

classichummus

on a break from forums
Hi [you]!

classichummus

on a break from forums
Hi [random]!

classichummus

on a break from forums
growl!!