The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Is that Daystrom?

MODMAN

DAystrom is teh was at least great except for stalking the girls lol;

fuuuuck and waht a piece of shit COVID will have smited him no doubt with that

jack

Hence the pimp smiley in his honor :bigass:

Someone else likes to use that around here a lot. Guess they have no idea what it really means.

The Question

Eternal
DAystrom is teh was at least great except for stalking the girls lol;

fuuuuck and waht a piece of shit COVID will have smited him no doubt with that

u wot m8

jack

That account has keyboard Aspergers, whoever the fuck it is.

MODMAN

I have behaved in a most childish manner - my apologies. All silliness and incomprehensible spamming will cease.

Imaginary-Admired-Chital-max-1mb.gif

jack

That is one of my very favorite sequences from Twin Peaks :D

jack

Imaginary-Admired-Chital-max-1mb.gif

jack

So does anyone know whatever happened to Daystrom?

jack

MODMAN

So does anyone know whatever happened to Daystrom?

Daystrom was the real deal - hardcore stalked a TrekBBS moderator back in the day. Fucking turned up at the airport when she arrived in The States.

IIRC, I believe I was privy to one of his dick pics.

I would estimate Daystrom would be in is 60's now. Scuttlebutt was he was ill (I always assumed he would die from an STD).

If you're still with us Daystrom ...

DOLEMITE!!!

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
Daystrom was the real deal - hardcore stalked a TrekBBS moderator back in the day. Fucking turned up at the airport when she arrived in The States.

IIRC, I believe I was privy to one of his dick pics.

I would estimate Daystrom would be in is 60's now. Scuttlebutt was he was ill (I always assumed he would die from an STD).

If you're still with us Daystrom ...

DOLEMITE!!!
Barcode, was it?

jack

Wild!

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
The most I remember about Daystrom is that he went bad some time in.... oh... 2011. I remember he accused The Question and I of being members of NAMBLA.

MODMAN

She was kind of hot for a mousey dictatorial little thing.

She had a hell of a rack.

The most I remember about Daystrom is that he went bad some time in.... oh... 2011. I remember he accused The Question and I of being members of NAMBLA.

I talked a bit of shit upthread but 20+ years ago I didn't mind Daystrom. I looked up to him and many of the other old timers back in 2000-01 when I was a n00b and out of my depth on bulletin boards (my prev. exploits were trolling Star Trek chatrooms). My memory is foggy but I think it was his ban on TrekBBS that prompted me to heel turn and leak the Briefing Room threads.

It's been a bit tragic watching the place gradually become so one-sided over the years. There was a time when detractors and gushers clashed freely and honestly. Now, go against groupthink and the mob descends and you're likely end up with a cross thru your name while mob participants rack up the 'likes'. Even TNZ - which used to have a good mix of conservative and liberal (always skewed more liberal, granted) has been dominated by groupthink for years, with a select few holding the reins.